Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » SOMETHING'S MISSING. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOMETHING'S MISSING.
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
The Lester Spiffany content is up to snuff, I saw to that. Hmm, what is it?

Oh yeah!

Where are all the gay topics? It's a sad day when you're at a Legion board that ain't got hardly no gay topics!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
But don't forget TD, around here every topic is a gay topic waiting to happen!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so our threads are repressed. What do we have to do?
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Give 'em time dear. They'll come out when they're good and ready...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

If all else fails I could always start to sing Streisand songs. That's enough to turn any thread gay! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Not Gay enough?!?

Howsabout a repost of TEED's repost of the Gay/Lesbian Legion! [Part One]

MLLASH
Member April 12, 2002 02:44 AM

Who are the potential members?

DIZZY QUEEN--- Has powers ala The Red Tornado; frequently forgets your birthday and name.

BUTCH BOY--- More than any one opponent can handle!

DRUNKEN DAMSEL--- You never know what- or WHO- she'll do after she hits the sauce!

BITTER BOY--- Has ultra-complaining abilities.

PIERCED PETE--- Beware of hidden dangling metal!

LEVI LAD--- Uncanny ability to squeeze into jeans 5 sizes too small.

DRAMA DAMSEL--- Tells you she loves you, then gropes someone else right in front of you.

BISEXUAL BOY--- He was just curious about it. Dumps you for a girl at super-speed.

Are there any other potential members for the Gay Lesbian LEGION ???

Bevis
Member April 12, 2002 03:45 AM

Oh come now Lash, you've forgotten the most obvious potential member:

QUEEN KING.

'Nuff said.

Seahorse
Member April 12, 2002 03:48 AM

Don't forget...

Muscle Mary - looks the part but useless in a fight.

the boy with UltraPowers
Member April 12, 2002 05:31 AM

What about ....... 'DIVA LAD' !!!!

he has the SONIC vocal range of .... CELINE, MARIAH and WHITNEY !!!! combined together !!!!

he'll 'sing' to you, till you surrender !!!!

Matthew.

Cosmic
Member April 12, 2002 06:07 AM

OMG who forgot SEQUIN BOY, and GLITTER GIRL !!!! shame lol

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

Looks That Kill Lad
Member April 12, 2002 08:57 AM

Hi-NRG

------------------
Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

Terence
Member April 12, 2002 09:56 AM

TRIO TWINKIE

This threesome-in-one never gets bored.

OMEGA MAN
Member April 12, 2002 10:02 AM

quote:

Originally by the boy with UltraPowers:
What about ....... 'DIVA LAD' !!!!

he has the SONIC vocal range of .... CELINE, MARIAH and WHITNEY !!!! combined together !!!!

he'll 'sing' to you, till you surrender !!!!

Matthew.

HAW!

_____
* Neat thread, Lashie.

Terence
Member April 12, 2002 10:10 AM

TWILIGHT LAD

Now you know who frequents the twilight world of the homosexual.

MLLASH
Member April 12, 2002 10:27 AM

Someone else... I think it was Ger... came up with our next potential candidate:

BOUNCING UP & DOWN BOY His powers kinda speak for themselvs. *tee hee!*

Mondo Joe X
Member April 12, 2002 10:39 AM

DRAMA QUEEN - Has the ability to super-dramatize anything

THE BI-DIMENSIONAL - Claims he's interested in either of two dimensions but it will later turn out he was only ever really interested in one

Bubble Wrap Boy
Member April 12, 2002 10:50 AM

Eat Out Lad... this guy ALWAYS has the munchies!

Hairsalontress... whether it be on the battlefield or in the clubhouse, he'll have you looking FABULOUS! He's got just the coiff for you!

------------------
BW Boy... born with the power to wrap fine stemware and photo frames. Always remember... the bubblewrap is your friend. Shun the styrofoam, avoid the peanuts, beware the newspaper wrappings... trust only the bubblewrap.

Seahorse
Member April 12, 2002 12:01 PM

quote:

Originally by Looks That Kill Lad:
Hi-NRG

LOL!

MLLASH
Member April 12, 2002 01:36 PM

SASSY LAD-- always has a quick comeback that paralizes his enemies' nervous system.

But can the G/L LEGION withstand the onslaught of... PINKSEID????

MLLASH
Member April 12, 2002 01:55 PM

KID CONFUSEION-- ala Glorith, but instead of age altering powers, this kid can alter his opponent's sexual orientation!

Mondo Joe X
Member April 12, 2002 02:04 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
But can the G/L LEGION withstand the onslaught of... PINKSEID????

I thought that was the Lavendarkseid Saga.

Of course, every issue that includes Drama Queen in the roll call is a saga.

Buzz1976
Member April 12, 2002 02:40 PM

How about:

Capri-Lad: loves to wear those really feminine things

Drag Queen/Drag King: self explanatory

Pluck Boy: power to pluck/trim eyebrows

Glitter Guy: power to put glitter on anything

Lie Lad: power to be in 2 places at once, says he was saving the galaxy but comes back with a different pair of underwear on... like it was someone else...

Buzz1976
Member April 12, 2002 02:42 PM

How about:

Capri-Lad: loves to wear those really feminine things

Drag Queen/Drag King: self explanatory

Pluck Boy: power to pluck/trim eyebrows

Glitter Guy: power to put glitter on anything

Lie Lad: power to be in 2 places at once, says he was saving the galaxy but comes back with a different pair of underwear on... like it was someone elses...

Buzz1976
Member April 12, 2002 02:43 PM

or Buzz 1976: able to send the same post twice... sheesh

Ameratsu
Member April 12, 2002 06:30 PM

BannanaRepublicBoy (has powers similar to levi lad)

the Hag

the Critic-able to find fault with everyone and everything

Lifetime lad-able to watch the lifetime channel over and over, relentlessly watching reruns of the golden girls and designing women.

socially conscious girl (previously granola girl)

joan collins boy- a vamp of the male persuasion. special abilties: "snap" "bang" "begone"

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 12, 2002 06:41 PM

These posts are hilarious!!!
"A riotous romp," says Rex Reed!

The Flaming Five:

The Persuader: he'll make you do it, and reward you with a toaster afterwards!

Man-OH!: prefers to be manhandled, but only with his right hand!

Tharock Hudson: okay, that one was just cruel.. forgive me?

The Scarlet Strap-On: she weilds a hovering red rubber dildo and can slap you silly!

Validusty Springfield: don't get him singing! It's electric, boogie woogie woogie.

And as far as G/L Legionnaires, we all forgot one who already exists: PLAID LAD!

Come on, you know he is!

------------------
"I'm so evil, and skanky... and I think I'm kinda Gay !"

Ger
Member April 12, 2002 06:51 PM

quote:

Originally by Seahorse:
Don't forget...
Muscle Mary - looks the part but useless in a fight.

Reminds me of this tall red-headed guy that broke up a fight in a bar one night and helped kick the guys out, then he came back up to his friends and was like "that was so exciting and scary" in this really effiminate high pitched voice. It cracked me UP!!!

Ameratsu
Member April 12, 2002 06:57 PM

the g/l LEGION needs:

token straight boy!!!!!!

StuRat
Member April 12, 2002 07:25 PM

I'll volunteer. (I think Terence already deemed me an "Honorary Queen" on the WW board, anyway.)

Upside: Lots of free advice on Stuff I'm Totally Inept At (coordinating my clothes, for example), as well as the chance to hang out with the LEGION 's vast following of female fans.

Downside: Angry Gay fans claiming that I'm a member of the LEGION only out of political correctness. Angry straight fans claiming that I'm solely a token, and badly stereotyped, to boot.

boy from earth-2
Member April 12, 2002 09:20 PM

Oh my god, my boyfriend is secretly Lifetime Lad!! Now I know why he insists we name our next dog Sophia!!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Part Two]

Ameratsu
Member April 12, 2002 09:29 PM
Lifetime lad's secret identity exposed!!!!

on the next "lifetime: an intimate portrait"

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 12, 2002 09:49 PM

A friend of mine saw this thread and said:

"Whatever happened to the obvious - AC/DC?"

(Ayla and Garth are already halfway there, eh?)

CJ_Taylor
Member April 12, 2002 10:06 PM

Nickname Guy- able to rename people with one adjective and the word "Guy"

Denial Lad- has the power to not beleive anything obvious

Dream Girl- she thinks she has the power to "turn" the other members

------------------
Keep an eye out,
C.J.

Mondo Joe X
Member April 13, 2002 12:25 AM

I'd mention Strap On Lass, but she was denied membership because her power relies on an artificial device.

Ger
Member April 13, 2002 12:42 AM

I'm as Gay as the next guy, and most of you guys are my pals, and I am by no means a prude, but... is this the appropriate venue for this thread?

Its funny, but its getting a bit.... tacky, for a public forum about a comic book.

Mondo Joe X
Member April 13, 2002 12:47 AM

I'm sorry Ger.

In retrospect, my reference to the strap on elbow and shin guards was over the top.

Ger
Member April 13, 2002 01:01 AM

quote:

Originally by Mondo Joe X:
I'm sorry Ger.

In retrospect, my reference to the strap on elbow and shin guards was over the top.

actually, I meant the whole thread, not just your last post. I've just been dealing with a few people lately that are uptight about the subject.

MLLASH
Member April 13, 2002 03:07 AM

Ger,

I feel what you're saying, but my opinion is...

gays and lesbians aren't going away anytime soon, as much as some people might wish they would, as you probably well know.

So why isn't this forum, which has fairly decent Gay Lesbian traffic, not a good place to poke a little fun at ourselves?

The straight posters might get a laugh out of it, and obviously (some of) the Gay Lesbian posters are enjoying it. And those who deplore the entire subject can tell by the title of this thread to STAY AWAY.

No harm done, right?

MLLASH
Member April 13, 2002 03:54 AM

On second thought, you're right.

I'm sorry I ever started this thread. Someone should e-mail Rob, complain about its offensiveness and have it deleted. Let me help out in that regard:

Hey, sissies! Get back in the closet before you offend Pat Buchanan or Anita Bryant!!!!!

God made YOU just like he made THEM and every OTHER straight person but NEVER FORGET--- He doesn't love -you- because you're a big ole queer, and you're going to burn in hell because of it!

There, that should do it. Hopefully when I get up in the morning (afternoon) this thread will be gone and I'll be banned for at least a month.

--- MILITANT MIKE, proud member of the G/L LEGION !

OMEGA MAN
Member April 13, 2002 05:28 AM

I had to drive my wife to her eye-doctor appointment in Hillcrest (San Diego's largest Gay & Lesbian community) today, so I walked 1 block over to a Gay bar" called Shooters & played a few games of pool & gabbed with a few of the other patrons while I waited. Nice bar, good bunch of fellows.

(I need to add a bit of trivia here: The bar Shooterz (with a 'z' and actually it's located in North Park not Hillcrest) that Matt is refering to is the one that I work at - Nightcrawler)

Shadowplay in Candlelight
Member April 13, 2002 06:10 AM

Nothing wrong with this thread.

Everybody's been funny AND remembered that young kids read these posts (nothing here that won't fly over their heads, anyway ).

I've met a couple of people who might be perfect here ~

Who Am I? ~ a guy who changes his sexual 'stuff' to a gal but still likes being with gals.

Passive-Aggressive Gal ~ does whatever it takes to get back at her Mom, 'doubling' back and forth whenever and wherever it will infuriate most.

Gosh, I hope these don't offend and are considered even vaguely amusing.
sigh

Shady

Buzz1976
Member April 13, 2002 08:41 AM

If people think this thread is offensive they should have watched South Park last night... a father goes to a Gay bathhouse and get "tackled" by a black guy for 15 minutes... goes to a movie house and watches "Fisting Firemen 9" and leaves 10 minutes later with a handful of tissue... all being seen by his son. They would have been given a heartattack and died and would not be here complaining about this thread.

MLLASH
Member April 13, 2002 01:25 PM

Sigh. Sorry guys, I think I was feeling a bit TOO "out and proud" last night.

Buzz, that South Park episode sounds absolutely disgusting!

I want to see it!

Jack Kirby's 4thpip
unregistered April 13, 2002 02:51 PM

Hmmmm
Deco-Lad - with the ability to take any run down place or area and turn it into something fabulous.
Pradator - with the ability to spend insane amounts of money on cute designer shoes.
The4thpip Lad - with the ability to replace banned message board IDs at dazzling speed.

------------------
On a midnight Boom Tube to Gorgia

profh0011
Member April 13, 2002 03:17 PM

I think the most "horrifying" part of the episode is when the boy's mother freaks out and decides to KILL her son by drowning him in the car... except it floats down the river with him inside, and not realizing what's going on, he just looks at it as an "adventure". (Meanwhile, the parents try to convince the police and the media that their son has been kidnapped to throw suspicion off... next thing you know, O.J. Simpson gets involved... oh dear!)

OMEGA MAN
Member April 13, 2002 03:54 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
Sigh. Sorry guys, I think I was feeling a bit TOO "out and proud" last night.

I want to see it!

You have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for, Mike--- this is a great thread.

Dreamchaser
Member April 13, 2002 04:06 PM

quote:

Originally by NebuladOneAndOnly:
These posts are hilarious!!!
"A riotous romp," says Rex Reed!

The Flaming Five:

The Persuader: he'll make you do it, and reward you with a toaster afterwards!

Man-OH!: prefers to be manhandled, but only with his right hand!

Tharock Hudson: okay, that one was just cruel.. forgive me?

The Scarlet Strap-On: she weilds a hovering red rubber dildo and can slap you silly!

Validusty Springfield: don't get him singing! It's electric, boogie woogie woogie.

And as far as G/L Legionnaires, we all forgot one who already exists: PLAID LAD!

Come on, you know he is!

Too funny!

Ger
Member April 13, 2002 06:35 PM

Wow, apparantly I offended some people by my posts.
I've just had to deal with this obnoxiously "I'm here, I'm Queer, DEAL WITH IT!" guy at work and its turning a lot of people off. Being out and un-ashamed of being Gay is one thing, but this guy shoves it in everyone's face. I don't blame them for being put off. I guess I'm just hyper-sensitive to the subject right now.

And I doubt that anyone on this board would ever voice their own problems with this subject on this board considering some of the sarcastic remarks I got. Thanks a lot guys.

Ger
Member April 13, 2002 06:37 PM

by the way, I think this stuff is hilarious also... I'm just concerned about the venue.
Like I said, I'm probably just too hyper-sensitive about it at the moment.

OMEGA MAN
Member April 13, 2002 07:01 PM

quote:

Originally by Ger:
by the way, I think this stuff is hilarious also... I'm just concerned about the venue.
Like I said, I'm probably just too hyper-sensitive about it at the moment.

No biggie, Ger.

MLLASH
Member April 13, 2002 07:41 PM

And I apologized for getting hyper-sensitive myself, Ger.

Sorry about the 'in your face' Gay guy at work. That kinda stuff really CAN be off-putting to people, Gay AND straight.

Really, I'm the -least- militant Gay guy out there. I don't bring it up at work and no one hassles me about it, though I'm sure they know because people aren't stupid.

Maybe you could ask this guy privately to tone it down a bit? Some jobs would FIRE him just for BEING Gay , never mind shouting it from the mountaintop at work, so to speak.

I thought maybe you were having problems with some straight people and I didn't want you to back down to it. I should have known it was some dizzy queen making you miserable. Sorry I added to that.

---Apologizes the Morning After-Lad

Joe Kerr
Member April 13, 2002 08:38 PM

Well Ger, can you think of a forum where LEGION fans can have a discussion like this and still enjoy each others company?

I sense a yahoo group coming (oh no!)

Joe

Joe Kerr
Member April 13, 2002 08:40 PM

Oh! and in my humble opinion, the thread about Cham finding himself in an awkward position on the last over.... that one did make me cringe just a little (only a little guys!) There is nothing wrong with this thread by comparison.

Member April 13, 2002 09:23 PM

quote:

Originally by Joe Kerr:
Well Ger, can you think of a forum where LEGION fans can have a discussion like this and still enjoy each others company?

I sense a yahoo group coming (oh no!)

Joe

We already have a yahoo group like that ~ the LMBP!
Newy moderates and Cobalt is the current president.

Shady

Ger
Member April 13, 2002 10:09 PM

quote:

Originally by Joe Kerr:
Oh! and in my humble opinion, the thread about Cham finding himself in an awkward position on the last over.... that one did make me cringe just a little (only a little guys!) There is nothing wrong with this thread by comparison.

That's the funny thing. I participated in that thread also. I think part of what had me concerned was Shady's mention in the past of such things, no offense on her because she was right, those threads were completely getting out of hand. I can be as tacky and nasty and non-pc as just about anybody, I just know who I can do that in front of. This thread wasn't so bad Lash, and really very funny. Again, sorry for being hyper-sensitive.

I've asked the guy to chill out, but he just laughs at me. I don't go around telling people I'm Gay but I have no problem admitting it if asked, which a few people were asking why I couldn't give blood during a blood drive and I told them flat out why I couldn't. Everyone's really cool about it, but more than a couple of people have come around telling me that he annoys the crap out of them. I just pointed out that homosexuals are JUST LIKE heterosexuals in almost every way, and that means we have a few jerks.

That being said...

I can't believe you all forgot...

Size Queen -can increase the size of a certain part of his anatomy
and
Lipstick Lesbian -has a variety of lipsticks that can be used as lasers, explosives,projectiles and etc.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Part Three]

MysteryLad
Member April 13, 2002 10:37 PM
quote:

Originally by Ger:

Lipstick Lesbian -has a variety of lipsticks that can be used as lasers, explosives,projectiles and etc.

So *that's* what happened to Kathy Kane (the onetime Batwoman). The Bronze Tiger didn't kill her-- the energies of the Crisis On Infinite Earths and Zero Hour somehow transported her to the Gay LEGION 's 31st (or would that be 69th?) century!

This also explains why she hung around her tennis-playing 'niece' all the time, too.

At least I can sleep at night. Aaaaah.

ToddN.

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 13, 2002 11:30 PM

Now is the time on Sprockets when we go read the Queen Team stories on the Gay League website! http://www.gayleague.com/main.html

Okay, if that link works, choose ORIGIN on the main screen. FYI: the QT (!) tales are marked mature audiences.

Rusty Shackleford
Member April 13, 2002 11:34 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:

I want to see it!

One of the best South Parks ever, as far as I'm concerned.

------------------
Waiter: "And for the gentleman?"
Simon Archard: "Scotch."
Waiter: "Anything with that?"
Simon Archard: "A very large glass."

-- Ruse #6

donasgaih
Member April 13, 2002 11:36 PM

Duo Dude and Dream Boy

------------------
Only the penitent cat shall pass.

donasgaih
Member April 13, 2002 11:38 PM

quote:

Originally by Thriftshop Debutante:
Now is the time on Sprockets when we go read the Queen Team stories on the Gay League website! http://www.gayleague.com/main.html

Okay, if that link works, choose ORIGIN on the main screen. FYI: the QT (!) tales are marked mature audiences.

I don't know if the queen team song is still there, but I wrote it.

Just listen to the rhythm of the Rimbor Silverale bars
We can go joy riding with Jo-nah in stolen aircars...

------------------
Only the penitent cat shall pass.

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 13, 2002 11:41 PM

It is!

MLLASH
Member April 14, 2002 03:28 AM

I have nothing to add to the discussion other than this:

The LEGION board posters absolutely RULE.

NO matter WHAT, this board is filled with the coolest posters of -ANY- DC board.

THANKS to you all!

Seahorse
Member April 14, 2002 06:02 AM

No need to thank us. It's a pleasure.

------------------ LEGION fans - chat and joke about comics, movies and anything else here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lmbp with the LEGION of Message Board Posters. Or check up on us first here http://www.geocities.com/LMBP_Outpost/index.html

Imskian 78
Member April 14, 2002 08:17 AM

Don't forget our favorite bear member Timber "WOOF" ! When you want a REAL MAN in spandex. Has the ability to "raise the hair" on an enemy's back!

Joe Kerr
Member April 14, 2002 09:47 PM

Timber Woof?

HAW!

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 14, 2002 10:06 PM

Light-in-the-Loafers Lad: He's got the beat!

Dental Dam-sel: She's from Dallas!

Lighting Lad: Able to create the ambiance in any situation.

Disco ****: The only butch, Lee-jeans-wearin, 18-wheeler-drivin, blunt-haired Lesbian in the cosmos who can dance.

Cocoa: Brainiac 69's brown-skinned companion.

------------------

Cobalt Kid
Member April 14, 2002 10:57 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
I have nothing to add to the discussion other than this:

The LEGION board posters absolutely RULE.

NO matter WHAT, this board is filled with the coolest posters of -ANY- DC board.

THANKS to you all!

Not to be conceited, but I believe most of the credit should go to me

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 15, 2002 01:36 AM

Man-Elle: Daxamite Hermaphrodite

AnDramaDuh: His/her cousin

Comet Queen: The G/L LEGION 's boy housekeeper.

Crystal Kid: In charge of the fine China.

Closet Clark: The Time Trapper's alternative boy of "steel".

Boy George Boy: Do you really want to hurt him?

------------------

GreatScott
Member April 15, 2002 01:55 AM

Love this thread. No problem with it. I almost fell out of my seat. You need a sense of humor to post on this one. Luckily we all have one. Heres my picks.

Lipstick lad - His lips could kill.

Superb boy - has the ability to use adjectives beyond belief. "thats superb!" "Thats so adorable" "thats so precious"

Wet Dreamer - better run when he sees his future.

Rainbow Kid - Marches with pride

Ger
Member April 15, 2002 01:56 AM

Whatever Mary -a female(?) shapechanger

GreatScott
Member April 15, 2002 02:00 AM

Sex Change Charlie - Didnt have enough money so he's half and half. Scares the bejesus out of the enemy.

GreatScott
Member April 15, 2002 04:46 AM

Pink Pete - And you thought Imra's old costume was pink. this is beyond pink!

woo hoo...3 more posts to go til i reach 1000. wait til ya see what I do.

------------------
"I love it when a plan comes together." 'Hannibal' Smith : A-Team

"Give me my regards when I return from the past." - Supergirl(Kara) : Action Comics #583

MLLASH
Member April 15, 2002 08:00 AM

Man-Elle??? BWA ha ha!!

At Last
Member April 15, 2002 03:06 PM

And there'll be a story in which it is revealed that the leather-clad legionnaire with the black mustache is actually a clone!

------------------
Winner of the 2002 Grammy for best Traditional R&B Album - The "y'all ain't happenin'" category

Mondo Joe X
Member April 15, 2002 03:52 PM

quote:

Originally by Ger:
Whatever Mary -a female(?) shapechanger

Best. Post. Ever.

StuRat
Member April 15, 2002 04:11 PM

Joe, I thought your "Hottest Survivor Men out of all 4 seasons" post was pretty amusing, especially re: Silas/Ethan.

Ger
Member April 15, 2002 06:04 PM

quote:

Originally by StuRat:
Joe, I thought your "Hottest Survivor Men out of all 4 seasons" post was pretty amusing, especially re: Silas/Ethan.

Uhmm, Apparantly I missed this thread. When and where? Because I definately agree.
but I'm also partial to our Texas boy... Colby.

StuRat
Member April 15, 2002 07:30 PM

That wasn't a thread on the DC boards... it was on the SurvivorSucks message boards. Most of the posts on those boards are:

A) Titillating
B) Amusing
C) Disgusting
D) Perverted
or
E) All of the above

LEGION Tracker
Member April 15, 2002 11:48 PM

Queerslet -- He's little, but he gives great blow-ups.

Odu Tellus -- Can distract any villain with his yummy telepathic gossip.

Uranus Boy -- Telerectal powers. Sorta like Saturn Girl's, but lower.

Cosmetic Boy -- Can't fight worth a darn, but always looks great. And that's the important thing.

Brainiac 69+ -- Spliced on some Carggite genes. No longer thinks with his brain.

------------------ LEGION Tracker since A354

"I just LOVE it when the team pulls together, don't you?" (Wildfire, LEGION #5)

Ger
Member April 16, 2002 12:36 AM

quote:

Originally by LEGION Tracker:
Uranus Boy -- Telerectal powers. Sorta like Saturn Girl's, but lower.

That's just WRONG!!!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Part Four]

Ameratsu
Member April 16, 2002 01:12 AM
mac counter boy- able to wear black 5 days in a row and not be goth

girls phys ed teacher lass-100 push ups aminute and still a "maiden"

MLLASH
Member April 16, 2002 02:02 AM

tee hee! I'm bitter that I didn't come up with URANUS BOY myself!

And WHATEVER MARY was brilliant also!

OMEGA MAN
Member April 16, 2002 01:03 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
tee hee! I'm bitter that I didn't come up with URANUS BOY myself!

And WHATEVER MARY was brilliant also!

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 16, 2002 07:07 PM

This has been my favorite thread ever!!!

Uranus Boy and Cosmetic Boy are standouts!

------------------

Averett1968
Member April 16, 2002 09:30 PM

Closet King
Drama Queen

Don't ask, Don't tell lad

Averett
Just a few more to mill over...

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 16, 2002 11:24 PM

Kid Psycho: My ex-boyfriend! (And I DON'T mean Gnill Oprill!)

------------------

The Doda Network
Member April 18, 2002 03:17 PM

Down Low Kid....is he or isnt he Gay .....

------------------
No one ever returns from the STEM!!!

Mondo Joe X
Member April 18, 2002 04:02 PM

Can't-Decorate-or-Dance Boy: Well he's Gay too! Really!

GreatScott
Member April 18, 2002 07:53 PM

Mistress - Sorta like Bouncing Boy. bounces around to each male.

the boy with UltraPowers
Member April 18, 2002 08:02 PM

'BOTOX BOY' !!!!

has the power to 'freeze' expressions !!!!

Matthew.

Member April 18, 2002 08:55 PM

Funny Honey ~ specializes in scathing commentaries after award shows

Pickle Pete ~ cook show chef, specializing in erotic receipes and always looking for the ultimate aphrodisiac, ya know

(Gosh, these are so hard to judge! I've spent most of my life trying NOT to make jokes about specific groups. I keep wanting to apologize. sigh This is the STRANGEST group of posters/people.)

At Last
Member April 19, 2002 03:31 PM

quote:

Originally by Mondo Joe X:
Can't-Decorate-or-Dance Boy: Well he's Gay too! Really!

Oh my god, I'm included! I have the added power of not being able to co-ordinate my wardrobe!

------------------
Winner of the 2002 Grammy for best Traditional R&B Album - The "y'all ain't happenin'" category

MLLASH
Member April 19, 2002 03:33 PM

quote:

Originally by Shadowplay in Candlelight:
Funny Honey ~ specializes in scathing commentaries after award shows

Pickle Pete ~ cook show chef, specializing in erotic receipes and always looking for the ultimate aphrodisiac, ya know

(Gosh, these are so hard to judge! I've spent most of my life trying NOT to make jokes about specific groups. I keep wanting to apologize. sigh This is the STRANGEST group of posters/people.)

TEE HEE! It's okay, Shady, you're honorary 'family'!

GreatScott
Member April 19, 2002 04:28 PM

Power Pat - Its Pat!! Is Pat male or female? How does Pat go to the bathroom? The enemy is so confused that Power Pat can beat them to a pulp.

Collosal Cris - Look! Its Pat's um... Friend. They hug and they kiss. Are they dating? are they friends? What sex are they? WHen Cris grows big in size the enemy is so busy looking for lumps thet they never see it coming.

Cosmic
Member April 20, 2002 10:53 AM

...and who could forget the greatest female surperhero The Netherland has ever produced ......**** Girl, who has the ability to to become a **** and save the land from flooding.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

Cosmic
Member April 20, 2002 10:57 AM

Can someone help me i remember a wanna be hero called Barber Boy, am i correct in assuming he was on of the many trying out when half the team went to the 20th century?
He would make the team for sure lol.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 20, 2002 01:47 PM

Hey, Cosmic, just an FYI, my barber's very straight... and extremely cute!!!
Just another Gay stereotype! This homo (me) can't arrange flowers, decorate, or match outfits either!!!
But then again, i'm no football player!

------------------

Cosmic
Member April 21, 2002 12:27 AM

Dont worry neither can i, i like foot ball especially Rugby League and Australian Rules, where the men wear tight shorts lol.

Now back on the topic, other members for consideration could be ;
6Pack, Platform Girl, Prince Albert and the superhero team Dragnet with members like Misty Meanor; Miss Dabus; Polly Wannakraka and Islaka Mannortoo.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 21, 2002 12:31 AM

Oh, no, you all wound me up, and now I just can't stop!!!

Flamingo Kid: From the Planet South Beach, able to get a deep tan and wear Maryann shorts to perfection

Flame-On: Able to leave no cigarette unlit

Queenie Martini: Can mix a mean drink, and throw it in your face

Bette Davisize: Daytime debutante, Drag-queen fitness guru by night

Liza Lad: With a "Z"

Keilbasa Queen: Use your imagination, boys

Yugo Girl: Zipping around in his fucsia hatchback, able to release a golden "aura"-like soulself called YouGlow Girl

------------------

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 21, 2002 12:55 AM

"BISEXUAL BOY--- He was just curious about it. Dumps you for a girl at super-speed."

ATTN: LASH....
That one really IS my ex-boyfriend! No joke! That straw-heaired, crooked-toothed, scar-chinned skanky-@$$ beeyotch stole my man!

I refer to them now as The Scarecrow and Mr. Queen.

I just feel sorry for their kids!

------------------

MLLASH
Member April 21, 2002 11:05 AM

You're better off without him Nebula. Let the beeyotch have his unfaithful, confused ass.

YOU deserve a REAL man! Like our -NEXT- candidate for membership:

DREAM BOY Looks great in a tank top, isn't afraid to discuss his emotions, keeps one arm around your waist when you go out as a symbol of his love for you AND a warning for the others to keep away from you, doesn't have any deep-rooted psychoses, drives a convertible and enjoys spending money on you.

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 21, 2002 11:26 AM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
You're better off without him Nebula. Let the beeyotch have his unfaithful, confused ass.

YOU deserve a REAL man! Like our -NEXT- candidate for membership:

DREAM BOY Looks great in a tank top, isn't afraid to discuss his emotions, keeps one arm around your waist when you go out as a symbol of his love for you AND a warning for the others to keep away from you, doesn't have any deep-rooted psychoses, drives a convertible and enjoys spending money on you.

LASH, you RULE!!!!!!
Thanks for the wonderful mental picture!

------------------

Quislet
Member April 22, 2002 12:01 AM

don't count out Bottom Boy. He sometimes comes out on top.

Circuit Boy: knows the latest dance re-mix and where to score

Boy Toy: Android side-kick

GirlFriend: The cheerleader of the group Also knows all the latest gossip

Miss Thing: Fem Rock Being

quote:

Originally by Cosmic:
the superhero team Dragnet with members like Misty Meanor; Miss Dabus; Polly Wannakraka and Islaka Mannortoo.

and adding to the Dragnet team is Helena Handbasket

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 12:14 AM

Mi-So Horney - The Next Karate Kid.

Dainty Dude - tiptoes around and slaps the crap outta ya

Leggy Lass - Smothers the enemy between her legs.

Bionic Biotch - You hear that?? Shes comin for ya!!!!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 01:31 AM

*snerk*

Do we really need to make this list? I think good arguments can be made for many of the existing characters...

Nightcrawler
Founder

[Part Five]

Cosmic
Member April 22, 2002 01:33 AM
i think this is called having fun, but i might be wrong.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 01:38 AM

Ahhh... what the hey, too tempting to resist. ;p

Ambiguously Everything Boy: pretty, but in a masculine way... is he Gay ? bi? attracted to small robotic ferrets? who knows?

Steel Queen: Ferro, refined, after finding his true calling in life! *lol*

Cosmic

.....another member of Dragnet the premier Superhero group is.......

Rusty Knails, if she scratches you get a tetanus shot asap.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

MLLASH

NELLY LAD-- Calls you 'girl' until you almost start to believe it; is also a big fan of Nelly Furtado.

BRITNEY BOY-- Knows all the lyrics to 'Baby One More Time' & 'I'm A Slave For You'.

BELLYBUTTON BOY-- Only wears half-shirts. Is super-hairless.

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 22, 2002 01:44 AM

Invisible Kid: Lyle Norg, wearing his headband and leg warmers, set to get the world in shape with his rendition of "Physical" by Ms. Olivia Newton-John!

(That one's for you, LASH!)

------------------

Cosmic
Member April 22, 2002 01:46 AM

....and who could forget;

Fallon Arches - gives super foot massages
Cinda Block - as tough as nails
Chris Tahl - a bit fragile
Cocoa Butter - a little softy, and
Stella- what a voice.

------------------
Long Live The LEGION !!

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 01:53 AM

Helen Bedd-- Super hospital-corners.

Luda Crust-- Reality-warping abilities.

Alison Chains-- ala Twine, except, like, with CHAINS...!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 01:57 AM

Wicked Wit - always ready with a snappy, somewhat catty comeback

House Boy - don't we all want one of these? *g*

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 22, 2002 02:00 AM

Stink-Ho: Androgynous, Skunk-like humanoid who can turn your mulch and hook up with any G/L Legionnaire at any given moment despite its pungent stench.

------------------

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:02 AM

BiPolar Boy-- You never know WHAT you'll get!

Drugs Bunny-- See her for X, crystal, blow, special K, acid or grass!

Bartender Boy-- Even though you KNOW better, you just can't HELP yourself...!!!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:04 AM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
BiPolar Boy-- You never know WHAT you'll get!

Omigod! I know him!

quote:

Bartender Boy-- Even though you KNOW better, you just can't HELP yourself...!!!

because he's such a good listener?

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:05 AM

*** Hag Lass - thinks she's cool because her boyfriend usually prefers guys.

(I also know her!)

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:06 AM

hee hee hee

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:07 AM

whoops! I a bad word. *snaps fingers* I knew I should have abbrievated that. ah well. apologies

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 22, 2002 02:08 AM

You people are all suffering from Hipatitis... Terminal Coolness!

I love the fact that we're all up at 2am thinking up Gay super-heroes!

------------------

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:10 AM

*lol* 3am here. ;p And I just thought of another one!

Iron Lungs Lass or Lad - can hold his or her breath for incredibly long amounts of time - especailly in hot tubs! (useful for any gender!)

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 22, 2002 02:10 AM

quote:

I love the fact that we're all up at 2am thinking up Gay super-heroes!

As befits an LMBPer.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:12 AM

quote:

Originally by Thriftshop Debutante:
As befits an LMBPer.

*clueless blink* Ein? A what? *radiates newbieness*

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:12 AM

Big-Talk Boy-- Tells you what all he's going to do to you, but when the time arrives, you end up doing it all to HIM!

Wifebeater Lad-- NO ONE looks better in a white tank top!!!

Kid Hustle-- Super-speed from man to man!

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 22, 2002 02:14 AM

Lash, flash your sig for Steel Queen.

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:14 AM

re: LMBP

See first link below.
Gay /straight/bipolar posters WELCOME!

------------------
Proud member of the LMBP! Come be off-topic & offensive at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/LMBP

4 Grammy nominations this year! Go visit www.lucindawilliams.com

You wanna know what love is? Check out www.lastkisscomics.com

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 22, 2002 02:15 AM

Drag Racer: Stiletto-equipped super-speedster Joan Crawford impersonator

------------------

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:17 AM

TD, once again we show our telepathic rapport!

Nebulad, can I take you to dinner?

2 am????

JEEEZ, I gotta go to bed!!!!!!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:17 AM

Rokk 'N' Raoul! - a long time LEGION favorite and his new companion - unstoppable, inseperable, and nobody knows if their matching barely-there costumes are held up by glue, magnetism, or perhaps simply painted on.

Pool Boy - Raoul's sexy younger brother, has the ability to bend over at opportune moments to display his lovely *ahem* thong.

Liquid Latex Lass - official safety officer of the G/L LEGION !

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 22, 2002 02:19 AM

Whisper to Lash: good thing about the telepathic rapport, 'cause your mailbox is full again, Mr. Popular.

And it's not 2 AM Lash-Time.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Part Six]

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:20 AM
quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
re: LMBP

See first link below.
Gay /straight/bipolar posters WELCOME!

Oh, WOW! What a lot of posts. Wanna join! but - *clucks tongue* - Yahoo! recent random unannounced policy changes aren't my favourite thing...

NebuladOneAndOnly
Member April 22, 2002 02:20 AM

Dinner, LASH? Wouldn't that mean one of us would have to hop a jet across the pond?

Yes please!

------------------

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:23 AM

*whisper to TD*

Mailbox fullness eliminated-- please re-send correspondence at your liesure!

And oh, goodie--- it's only 1:23 Lash-time. LET'S PARTY!!!!

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:25 AM

quote:

Dinner, LASH? Wouldn't that mean one of us would have to hop a jet across the pond?

Yes please!

DAMMIT!!!!

Well, I guess I can get on a plane if they dope me up real good first...!

Thriftshop Debutante
Member April 22, 2002 02:27 AM

Waitaminute...Nebulad, aren't you on Long Island?

Lash, have you been putting on a Brit accent or something?

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:30 AM

Kid Spanky - Oh you been a bad boy. He's gonna spank you.

Lollipop Lad - Sucks you til you die!

Silly Puddy - Able to stretch and copy other comic pages.

Super Pimp - He's comin to collect!

Mister-Eater Lad - Hey Mister look out!

SitDown GIrl -Sits on the enemy and rotates.

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:31 AM

btw...only 2:32 a.m. here. YAWN!

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:32 AM

No baby, you KNOW I'm a a born and bred southern boy! I drink sweet iced tea and EVERYthing!

SOUTHERN BOY-- super-whittling, super-Creedence Clearwater Revival fandom, super-iced tea drinking, and of course, suer-LOVE-making!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:33 AM

Doggy Dude - Gets on his hands and knees

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:33 AM

Mister-Eater Lad??? *girly, delighted squeal!*

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:35 AM

GPS Lass - can always find your (favorite) position!

Girl Scout Girl
New Member April 22, 2002 02:35 AM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
super-whittling

Wow!!

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:37 AM

Wet Dream Girl-- super-.... oh, nevr mind!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:38 AM

Venus Vibrator - is that an earthquake? nope...its only Venus. Cool! Now Saturn GIrl wont have to sit on the Dryer!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:40 AM

Dilbert Doh - Whats Dil got in his hand?

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:42 AM

Wood Lad - *ahem* can turn his.. body to super hard wood! weakness: his power activates out of his control when he really has to piddle...

The Kink Crusader - a liscensed therapist before gaining superhero, now reforms villains by helping them overcome their deepseated issue, using alternative theraputic methods...

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:43 AM

D'oh! "before gaining superPOWERS", I mean

Girl Scout Girl
New Member April 22, 2002 02:44 AM

Say, speaking of outdoor skills, do you have super-lashing to go along with the super whittling? You know, lashing...tying up wood with rope?

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:46 AM

The Box -- no, wait, marvel took that one...

Er...

Nah, I got nothin'.

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:46 AM

Fantasy Lad-- Can morph from plumber to exterminator to furniture repairman to pool boy!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:49 AM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:
Fantasy Lad-- Can morph from plumber to exterminator to furniture repairman to pool boy!

*lol* He could team up with Cham and Role Play Lad...

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:50 AM

quote:

Originally by Girl Scout Girl:
Say, speaking of outdoor skills, do you have super-lashing to go along with the super whittling? You know, lashing...tying up wood with rope?

You know it, GSG! I'm REALLLLLLY good at tying up wood!

Plus, I've convinced myself that Twine and her lash were created by DnA for ME!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:54 AM

Climax Kid - He gets a burst of energy (about 10 seconds) and then he's weak again. hmmm..maybe he should be a substitute.

Sid Sponge - soaks up whats left over from the fight.

Girl Scout Girl
New Member April 22, 2002 02:54 AM

Why, I bet the lads love to go camping with you, what with your skills and prowess.

Now I gotta show respect for myself by getting some sleep.

Remember, lads and lasses, be prepared!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 02:55 AM

Hmmm... with this many potential members, we definitely need some villains!

Hmmm, let's see....

The False Enlighteners - an evil group who travel the multiverse, causing people to believe that their predjudices are acceptabl ebcause they're "enlightened" and "open-minded". The Falsely Enlightened are soon counted in the hundreds of millions, and attack everything they can't stand. It's a threat of Galactic proportions, since everyone turns on each other! Only the free-minded Legionnaires can save the universe through they're example of acceptance and peaceful diversity!

...oh, wait, that's what Singularity's doing...

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Part Seven]

MLLASH
Member April 22, 2002 02:56 AM
Love you guys, and I've enjoyed the HELL out of this post-a-thon, but I have GOTTA go to bed!

See ya'll* tomorrow I hope!

*southern slang; catch-all word for "you guys/girls/potential love interests; user of slang more than likely from home of Elvis Presley

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:56 AM

GSG. I bet your good at rubbing 2 pieces of wood together..to make heat

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 02:58 AM

G Lady - Gets her power from her home planet G-spot.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 03:00 AM

Drag Mage - just imagine it! Like Kinetix and Dragon Mage and Miss Thang combined!

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 03:01 AM

quote:

Originally by GreatScott:
G Lady - Gets her power from her home planet G-spot.

Has an ongoing rivalry with Clyto Riss...

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 03:11 AM

quote:

Originally by Steel Queen:
Has an ongoing rivalry with Clyto Riss...

lol. thats sooo good!! Wish I thought of it

Man-Eater Lass - Long lost cousin of Matter-Eater Lad. She eats men and spits them out.

Gold-Digger Lass - Only fights millionaire villans.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 03:27 AM

More villains!!

The Creepy Stalker Brigade

The Impersonator - using only the marvels of communication technology, sends victims presents which look like themselves, then impersonates them to people they know without the aid of shapechanging. Goal: to ruin the life of the victim, and to absorb the creeped-out brain emissions of the vistim, using them to increase his creepy powers. Not even a restraining order can stop him!

Patheticula - uses his patheticness to try to get pity dates, or even pity conversation, then relentlessly pursues anyone who are suckered in by his patheticness, no matter how many times they say no! Refrain: *whiny*"Why don't you like me?"

Clingy Lass - related to Patheticula, she lures in victims by appearing to be a bubbly, fun person, who would be a good friend. Victims soon realise that not only is she not what they thought, she will not give up until she gets what she wants. Legionnaires, beware! Even slippery characters like Lube Lass can be suckered by this diabolical villainess! The only solution is to break her heart - if you can find it.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 03:34 AM

The REAL Bisexual Boy! - capable of seeing the loveable qualities in anyone, regardless of gender, thereby significantly increasing his chance of finding happiness. The Truth Revealed: While he has nothing against polyamory, Bisexual Boy himself is a serial monogomist - he wants The One, whoever that may be.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 03:45 AM

Adoring Boy: kept as an evil minion because of his ability to make a chosen person feel like they are the most adored person in existance, he reformed and joined the G/L LEGION , now using his power to distract attacking villains at crucial moments...

The Doda Network
Member April 22, 2002 03:55 AM

I hope this wasnt taken yet :Gossip Queen she knows the whole deal and can put an evil slant on it..but her/his real power is managing to stay alive

------------------
No one ever returns from the STEM!!!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 03:59 AM

Scorned - Her heart has been broken many times. You dont wanna mess with her. She thinks all men are pigs and evil ones are worse.

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 04:10 AM

Out-Come - has a specialized ability to psychically detect people in the closet, and accurately predeict when they will come out. Useful for locating potential LEGION members....

Steel Queen
Member April 22, 2002 04:25 AM

quote:

Originally by The Doda Network:
I hope this wasnt taken yet :Gossip Queen she knows the whole deal and can put an evil slant on it..but her/his real power is managing to stay alive

*lol* good one!

GreatScott
Member April 22, 2002 04:37 AM

More Villians

THe Peeper - Has so many eyes to spy on the LEGION with. Just dont let him catch you in the shower.

Flasher - Runs at the speed of light with everything hanging out. Good thing noone can see that fast.

Eye UnDresser - Has the power to undress you with his eyes! better not stay in one place to long!

Porno King - THe power to film you in the act and make others watch. He also has the power to make you think the pizza delivery dude is hitting on you.

On-Topic Angel
Member April 22, 2002 07:27 PM

DSM Damsel: a cousin of Infectious Lass, DSM-D has the ability to retract "illness"

Role Model: but one role at a time.

Stonewall Kid: carrying on the family tradition (much like Uncle Blockade Boy)

Steel Queen
Member April 23, 2002 02:05 AM

You know, I just love how this thread is marked by a flaming folder. *g*

Flame-Boy - with the power to raise the temperature of most any G/L L* member - especially Butch Boy?

( Sorry if this is lamer than I suspected while typing it.. anyone ever tried trying to write the names of Legionnaires in katakana? tis HARD!! But I continue.. hey, I found that interesting Japanese Titans site... *shrugs*)

StuRat
Member April 23, 2002 03:30 AM

quote:

Originally by On-Topic Angel:
DSM Damsel: a cousin of Infectious Lass, DSM-D has the ability to retract "illness"

What, my dear Angel, is "DSM"?

And this thread has veered a bit off-topic. The descriptions of some of the Gay Lesbian LEGION " members could just as easily fit straight LEGION members!

Steel Queen
Member April 23, 2002 04:47 AM

quote:

Originally by StuRat:

And this thread has veered a bit off-topic. The descriptions of some of the Gay Lesbian LEGION " members could just as easily fit straight LEGION members!

..some would be better, actually. I blame latenight posting - of course, I can plainly see my later posts had more detail (not that that made them make any more sense)

strafenkinder
Member April 23, 2002 04:54 AM

Hey, my cocker spaniel's name is Sophia. Auhh!

Rokk Steady
New Member April 23, 2002 04:58 PM

LeVIAGRAthon...

Ger
Member April 23, 2002 05:25 PM

quote:

Originally by MLLASH:

and he likes to cuddle afterwards.

Seahorse
Member April 23, 2002 06:08 PM

quote:

Originally by Rokk Steady:
LeVIAGRAthon...

Brilliant!

------------------ LEGION fans - chat and joke about comics, movies and anything else here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lmbp with the LEGION of Message Board Posters. Or check up on us first here http://www.geocities.com/LMBP_Outpost/index.html

Ger
Member April 23, 2002 06:10 PM

quote:

Drag Racer: Stiletto-equipped super-speedster Joan Crawford impersonator

Have you seen the new "E" Entertainment commercial with Lisa Kudrow, from Friends. She's hanging up some panty hose on a hanger and stares at it in the mirror and then just freaks out and starts doing the "NO WIRE HANGERS" speech. Then you hear a baby crying in the back ground and she snaps back and starts going into another room saying "oh, no... non, no, mommy was just playing." or something like that. I don't know what it was advertising except for E-tv.

very funny

On-Topic Angel
Member April 23, 2002 07:02 PM

quote:

Originally by StuRat:
What, my dear Angel, is "DSM"?

The DSM is the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. It classifies psychological disorders. Guess what was included until 1973?

quote:

And this thread has veered a bit off-topic.

Stu, my lamb...I'm here now.

Yod III
Member April 23, 2002 07:49 PM

Leather Teddy!

A lycanthropic popper popping misanthrope!

Nightcrawler
Founder

[Part Eight]

profh0011
Member April 23, 2002 11:30 PM
Unless I missed it...

DUO DUDE -- he's his own "partner"!

MLLASH
Member April 24, 2002 12:22 AM

Adandoned-by-his-girlfirends but still-not-biiter-about it Lad...

Did they leave to go #@%^!$%????

-OR- is their something more NEFARIOUS going on...????

Mondo Joe X
Member April 24, 2002 10:03 AM

Lusts-For-His-Girlfriends'-Boyfriends Lad.

Quislet
Member April 24, 2002 10:10 AM

Villian: Steals-Sister's-Boyfriend Lad

Quislet
Member April 24, 2002 10:13 AM

Got this one from a Star Wars parody: Solo Hand. remaking the character into a Legionnaire: Lone Hand Wolf He does it all by himself

MLLASH
Member April 25, 2002 09:18 PM

He's better off that way!

GreatScott
Member April 29, 2002 12:15 AM

Slap Happy - "Dude!!! Get out of the Bathroom!!! THe Fatal Five are here!"

Lesi Morning - Lori's long lost Lesbian twin sister. The LEGION are actually glad to meet her.

Guy Gaydar - bitten by a radioactive Gay Spider. Guy can sense others who are Gay .

GreatScott
Member April 29, 2002 03:18 AM

He-She Lad-lass : becomes a he or a she depending on the need at that point in time.

Mondo Joe X
Member April 29, 2002 10:06 AM

Princess Man - Royal attitude powers.

Oni
Member April 29, 2002 10:44 AM

Guess-what-falls-off Boy : who knows where he's been?

------------------
If Princess Projectra were going to be my queen someday... I'm not so sure I wouldn't give monarchy a try! --- Wildfire

Oni
Member April 29, 2002 11:09 AM

Villains...

The Black-and-White Triangle: They beat the #$%! out of anyone who doesn't share their moral beliefs

the Male Man: delivers lust C.O.D. (what does the C stand for?)

the X: She's dated all of the Legionnaires at one time, and has all of their powers! Now, she's out for revenge!

GreatScott
Member May 06, 2002 01:45 AM

XYZ - She is able to get Villian's privates stuck in their zippers. Her Superpower came to her as she was watching "Theres something about Mary"

White Out Lad - "Stand back heros as i spray my white in their faces!!!!"

Vibe - She regenerizes her powers everytime she sits on a running washer or dryer.

GreatScott
Member May 09, 2002 10:42 AM

Hop Scotch Lad - Little Fred always liked to play with the girls. He never had a male friend. "why's he winking at me?"

Butch Babe - She got tons of muscles and could beat the crap out of any guy that gets in her way.

that seems to be it for this topic. everyone out of ideas?

Glamourdammerung
New Member May 09, 2002 05:47 PM

Heya!
I realize I'm coming into this thread fairly late, but had to chime in anyway!

Style Queen - Cos getting dressed up for a good night out is similar to dressing for battle. And who remembers those outrageous LSH costumes from the early seventies?

And then there's me...

<<<<<FIN>>>>>>
(Please remember that the lines that separate the "originally posted by whomever" quotes from the replies to the quotes aren't here.)

^^^
TEEDs posted the above on May 17, 2003.

Thanks for compiling all of that TD!

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I can't deny that's pretty danged gay, but how about some FRESH gay?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't flirt all by myself. It looks odd.

Hey, speaking of which, WHERE'S RHINO?

And all of HIS multiple identities?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.