Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » GOOD CONDUCT with your etiquetteer Mekt Ranzz (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GOOD CONDUCT with your etiquetteer Mekt Ranzz
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
let's zap those pesky protocol problems shall we?

-

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Remind them not to bolt their food.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

let us not forget the bismollians, miss cramer.

all right, who has an etiquette dilemma?

-

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I have this friend who has TERRIBLE B.O. Plus she doesn't shave her legs....

How should I go about letting her know that the dirty hippie look is WAY outdated without hurting her feelings?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

bismollian orthodontia?

i am advising coming clean, lash - you are using this advice column as advance advertising groundwork for your tub webcam site aren't you? without even offering incentive. for shame!

-

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mekt, I have learned that the Khundian ambassador will be attending EDE's Kitty Christening Party. What is the proper form of address for the ambassador? And would you consider this a formal occasion - white tie, black tie or come as you are?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

It occurred to me, Mekt, that those last two "zz" in Ranzz are very appropriate for someone who likes to zap. (Or sleep, of course). Perhaps this was all pre-destined.

You are very polite indeed, always addressing me as "Miss Cramer". Perhaps you're a southern gentleman of the old school and we should be calling you "Colonel Ranzz".

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, I have been trying to find away to talk to a friend about a personal hygene issue.

Seems He (for example, not naming names) just recently turned to permanent metal and has been, well, collecting body wastes. Certainly there must be social protocals that deal with this very common afflication.

What to do?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

***Sigh*** It looks like Mekt might be on the lam again...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
HEY, I WANT that lightning lord smiley! So Cool!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

for the first meeting with the khundian ambassador, follow the ancient and universal (and so simple!) method: address her, him, or it as madam surly, mr. surly, or ambassador surly. after being introduced, khund society accepts and in fact encourages a grunt as a greeting. please remember to use the formal rather than the familiar tone, though!

the degree of the formality of the party is determined by the host. since the host will likely be calamity king, you can't really go wrong because he almost certainly will.

(if it helps, the khund ambassador will most likely be wearing his/her/its ceremonial dress weapons. it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on the cat, by the by.)

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

thank you for the kind words, miss cramer. i am a villain, never a cad! i am content with my current title, however. i got it the old-fashioned way - i gave it to myself!

(i must confess that i do think my name is rather zappy! and i certainly wear it better than garth.)

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

hygene? protocals? all this protean-bismollian (them again?) splicing does sound tricky, doesn't it?

ah but it isn't. etiquette is about making others feel comfortable, remember. turn yourself into metal and begin collecting body wastes yourself. perhaps you can trade, or hold conventions. and mekt has no objection if you create a new market by advertising your wares' collectibility on eUniverse.

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

since i just know someone will ask:

start eating the fork the furthest from the shingle and work your way in.

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

-
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.