Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Sensor's Silky Strands

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sensor's Silky Strands
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeka should be pleased with her new look! Her hair is very long and shiny. The layers flip around during action scenes in a very dramatic way and when she's down, it spills into lovely pools. It's also a very attractive color. Many sentients would love to be so lucky. [Good]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It looks great with her long tail swirling around too. I just wish they'd colored her hair red to match the skin markings. She clashes a bit - or maybe that's just my humdrum 21st century outlook on fashion colors.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I like the color too.

She and Shikari are doing a jewel-tone thing.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It'd be funny to see one panel of Sensor looking at her hair and not having any idea what to do with it or being annoyed with it flopping in her face or something -- I would think she'd find all that stuff on top of her head to be weird.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parasitic Twin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parasitic Twin           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope somebody teaches her how to wash it!
From: sprouting from 3rd rib | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Though I can't imagine DC would let it happen, I'd like to see Sensor deal with having breasts -- they must seem pretty odd to her (even moreso than the hair).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if her eyes see differently? Snakes must have a different range of vision, colors or no colors?, different spectrum maybe than humans. If she suddenly has human eyes, that must be incredibly strange - though she hasn't shown any trouble with sight.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Who says she has "human eyes"? They don't look human (or snake actually) to me.
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

That's what I'm wondering. Come to think of it, Shikari's eyes are different. Sharn Nux had all white-eyes. And there was some discussion a couple months ago about pupil-less eyes. I've been assuming that they see the same way as I do - but it might not be the case. Didn't really think about it until this thread came up. Figured that since Sensor looks humanoid upstairs, she would have human-type eyes - but you're correct, that might not be the case at all.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
She needs a bright red clown nose as does Ferro!
lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
saturnrings
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saturnrings   Email saturnrings         Edit/Delete Post     
"I just wish they'd colored her hair red to match the skin markings. She clashes a bit - or maybe that's just my humdrum 21st century outlook on fashion colors."

I agree. The hair color against the spots is very jarring to say the least. While I'm not crazy about this hybrid look (I liked the pure reptile look), I have to admit I'm beginning to get used to her new look. I don't love it, but it's better than no Jekka at all. I was never crazy about the human Princess, but I am beginning to appreciate the more decidely alien princess and all of the complications that will arrive with this change.

From: durham, nc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.