Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Minor L* questions you would like answered... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Minor L* questions you would like answered...
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
If an upcoming issue was specifically set up to answer five FAQs, which questions would you like answered. Things you're curious about/would like fixed.

Two quick things (I may be back for more later...):

1) Is Sensor a mammal now?

2) Why the hell does Shikari wear a costume which is two-thirds skin colour? Either make it skin so we can see her armour when she armours up, or make it a different colour.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:

2) Why the hell does Shikari wear a costume which is two-thirds skin colour? Either make it skin so we can see her armour when she armours up, or make it a different colour.

So rants are allowed also? [Wink]

1. Why doesn't Vi shrink much?

2. In what ways was Ra's affected by Universo?

3. Were there war protestors during the Robotica "police action?"

4. Define "disabled" for the 31st century.

5. Saturn Girl, Dominatrix, pictures?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

A proto-mammal would be my guess.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
1. What is the status of the non-Legion workers on Legion World? To whom do they report? Who hires, pays them? Do they come from all the U.P. worlds? Etc etc.

2. What's the current roster of U.P. vs A.P. member planets? Are there other blocs?

3. Where is the Paragon of Mercy? (Maybe a major question if it becomes part of a Kwaiverse story.)

4. What did happen to Lori Morning? (I know, I'm asking to open the Pandora's Box.)

5. Where are the legionnaires' families?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
quote:

So rants are allowed also? [Wink]
Only if you phrase them as part of a question [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
quote:

A proto-mammal would be my guess.
What's a "proto-mammal"? She's either exothermic or endothermic (warm/cold-blooded to you, although the latter is essentially a misnomer).

Another thing - is she even technically female any more (the others addressing her as such is neither here nor there - they're addressing her as they're used to her)?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
1. what the hell is going on with cub?

2. what the hell is going on with imra?

3. whatever happened to the anomaly (sp?)?

4. what's going on in the kwaiverse (although i'm an issue or two behind now, so this may be at least partially answered)?

5. when is m'onel going to come out of the valor closet he's in? c'mon, lar, closets are for clothes! get your messiah on!

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gorilla Nebula
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gorilla Nebula   Email Gorilla Nebula         Edit/Delete Post     
good thread!
1) transport portals: do they all have to be accessed/ordered thru LegionWorld? for the whole UP? How do wanted criminals like the fatal five get around?
2) What does zoe's mom and brother think of her transformation into a terrorform? or her friends?
3)Who is the president of earth now that McCauley is dead? [Invisible Kid]

--------------------
Gorilla Nebula

From: san francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Winema Wazzo is the president. Yeah...hee.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gorilla Nebula
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gorilla Nebula   Email Gorilla Nebula         Edit/Delete Post     
winema was ambassador from Bgztl, and now prez of the United Planets, not of Earth. lord, why do i care about these things when seemingly the writers and editors don't.

--------------------
Gorilla Nebula

From: san francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't McCauley president of the U.P. as well?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Gorilla Nebula:
1) transport portals: do they all have to be accessed/ordered thru LegionWorld? for the whole UP? How do wanted criminals like the fatal five get around?

No (although this misconception may be the reason a few people didn't realise that Sensor & co. went to Titan in 22, rather than LW).

There appears to be "banks" of threshold portals on each world, although grife knows how they have enough Kwai to guide them all...

--------------------

Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Last I heard of Winny was that she was "Acting President." Not that I need more affirmation, or anything... just sayin'

What happened to the Gil Dishpans?

What happened to proty?

What's up with Lisnerians(?)--they're freaky.

Uuuuhhhhhh.... What are all those folks on Legion World doing anyway?

and... How shall we bring back Element Lad without alienating the death purists?

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
What happened to proty?

Would it be too snidey to reference the L26 solicit? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ha ha, I'm telling lightning lad.
From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QUOTE]
What's a "proto-mammal"? She's either exothermic or endothermic (warm/cold-blooded to you, although the latter is essentially a misnomer).

I was thinking of monotremes. I was sure I saw an article refering to them as proto-mammals, but do you think I can find it now? Anyway, lactating but egg laying.

quote:

Another thing - is she even technically female any more (the others addressing her as such is neither here nor there - they're addressing her as they're used to her)?

Given the breasts, I think it's a safe assumption that DnA still consider her female. [Wink] It would be interesting to see it addressed, though.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.