Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Alien races that you just can't bring yourself to trust

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alien races that you just can't bring yourself to trust
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Admit it! You aren't as trusting and open-minded as you think you are! Which alien races do you find just too difficult to completely trust?

The telepaths of Titan! Read my mind in an instant? Bah! Keep away!

Durlans? How do I know they're not sneaking around and following me?

Imskians? I bet they've shrunk down into my pockets to jump me when I get back to my house and steal all my creds!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't trust brains that have been removed from their bodies, but still live. Doesn't really matter which race it started out as.

[ August 29, 2004, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I hate aliens that name their race after common earth kitchen cookware and utensils and stuff.

You just KNOW they did that to lull earthlings into a false sense of security before they sneak in during the night and steal our nipples, or what have you.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Males of any race aren't to be trusted until they are flogged into submission.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We now know we can't trust Rimborians. Not only are they not human, they lie about their organ donation intentions.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Ultra Boy returns the discount he got on his driver's liscense.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I hate aliens that name their race after common earth kitchen cookware and utensils and stuff.

Strangely enough, I heard "human" means chopsticks or something on planet Ektra!

And I don't trust Coluans. Especially not when they're giving intelligence tests...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

You just KNOW they did that to lull earthlings into a false sense of security before they sneak in during the night and steal our nipples, or what have you.

The mind boggles if one got a severe case of Gil'Dishpan hands...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
easy, earthlings.

and disk heads are a close second.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Dominators? But arent they good guys?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Only the ones that give discounts on repeat business.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Do Ferengi count?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.