Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Here's what I want to know (re: Colossal Boy / Micro Lad)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's what I want to know (re: Colossal Boy / Micro Lad)
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
(I looked around for a while before posting this, to see if anyone else had already asked this question. My apologies if I missed it.)

So Micro Lad is a giant. Fine. But we also know, from a couple of roll-call pages, that his homeworld is Earth.

Does that mean that Earth has a bunch of giants hanging around on it in the 30th century? Or what?

(Maybe the 30th century has solved the problem of overpopulation by miniaturizing everyone, and Gim's people simply didn't get miniaturized. So he's not really a giant with the power to shrink down to human size; he's really a normal-sized guy with the power to shrink down to really little size. Micro Lad, indeed.)

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jealousy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jealousy           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, would that mean that people from the other planets are micro-sized too, if the earthlings were shrunk down?
Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Waid said at some point he thinks his power was to shrink down to 6 feet. A clever thought though.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe his ancestors chose to ignore baseball's ban on steroid use?

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Could it be just another error a la the Garth/Trom fiasco?

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
We 2 pages of letter pages again and Gim explaining things to us. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.