Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Ultra Boy vs Wonder Woman

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ultra Boy vs Wonder Woman
The Kahn
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kahn           Edit/Delete Post     
In issue #12, of the last Legion series, the Legion fights hard light duplicates of the JLA. Ultra Boy matches up against Wonder Woman and does quite well. IMO the duplicates appeared to be every bit as proficient as the real JLA. Do you feel Ultra Boy, pre-reboot, would fair as well against the real Wonder Woman?

-

--------------------
Reality is for people with no imagination!!

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Ultra Boy - Post-Boot] vs.  -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Man I miss Copiel. Why is he teamed up with Bendis a write I refuse to give my cash for. [Frown]

Anyways UB vs. WW? Good fight. I didn't know Diana invulnerability was that high until I saw her take on Superman recently (great fight).

Speed kills. Jo is a master at switching his powers but WW can take Superman and infact beat him (by getting down & dirty). In the second it takes Jo to switch from defense to offense she will have his head split in half by her tiara. [Wink]

Jo is only a mortal. Though he's my fave Legionnaire.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd go with Wonder Woman - I think even that version of Ultra Boy was given to emotional reactions and overconfidence, which Diana seems to keep under control in a fight.

Maybe she'd just use the magic lasso to get him to confess the truth about his relationships with women....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad Monkey Eater Lad has just turned 37
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Or she could just flash him and he'd be stunned into submission by her Amazonian topography...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Depends in whose book the fight takes place.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Or she could just kick him down where it hurts.

In any case, I think WW has way more experience, so she'd still win.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Realistically, Jo shouldn't stand a chance against Diana in most versions.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
MAN, O.C. rawked.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Olivivier's Ultra Boy was dee-*hic*, dee-*hic*, DEE-LISH!!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.