Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » What's up with the princess?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's up with the princess?
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
While rereading issue #8, I noticed something a bit curious. On the page featuring Princess Projectra, she is first shown with eyes closed, then, on the last panel, with eyes half open - but NO PUPILS whatsoever.
Now this might have been a simple oversight, but with the attention usually given this book, I wonder if this will have any meaning in the near future.
"What I've lost...and what I've gained..." huh?

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I suspect that it took her ascending to the 'throne' of 'Orando' to give her the super-powers she's almost certainly just acquired. Gee, maybe she'll be able to do something with illusions...

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
Princess projectra casting illusions?!? I must say I like the idea... Very original, but where would you get an idea like that?!?!? Please bring back the Val/Jeckie relationship. I liked them as a couple because they were very cool!!!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...Val and Jeckie...maybe - but as of right now, it looks more like a Val/Tasmia relationship. Opinions?
From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's sort of a Val-Jo-Tas triangle thingy parallel to Val crushing on Phantom Girl with a potential for Val versus the Jan-Tinya friendship. Val obviously can't stand pseudointellectual Jan.

Can't blame Val for crushin on Tinya though. You can tell that Tinya is supposed to be hot. (Actually all the girls seem to be pretty smokin' in the new LSH)

A Brin-Jeckie relationship sort of brings the same vibe to the princess as Val. The hands dirty kind of guy and the princess type thing. Done to death cliche but then again, isn't everything?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It might be interesting if Jeckie were blind...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Or maybe if she were re-imagined as a 20ft snake...
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Or maybe if she were re-imagined as a 20ft snake...

Tamper Lad, puh-leese don't go that route - ever every again!!! [Shudder] Jeckie as a snake was a dreadful mistake - seeing as the only artists who did her justice were Moy and Carani [Razz]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Perhaps a 20 foot snake wearing a cowboy hat, sheriff's star and gun holsters.

She could ride off into the sunset on a big racoon with a saddle on it.

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
She could name her little raccoon buddy "Val"
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.