Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Jim Shooter's Threeboot Legion Reserve - Speculation!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jim Shooter's Threeboot Legion Reserve - Speculation!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We know Night Girl will be in!

Maybe Tenz will become a part of the Reserve? That loathed Legionnaire Dream Boy?

While I'm hoping Wildfire is on the Legion proper, I sure wouldn't mind seeing Infectous Lass, Kid Psycho and some others!

Of course, new Legionnaires placed in the Reserve wouldn't displease me at all.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Heavyfeathers!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Chemical King, Polar Boy, and Tyroc get my votes.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Infectious Lass, the rest of the Subs and Chem.

Poor Dream Boy...no one ever gave him the slightest chance. Not that he'd *ever* replace Nura but I wouldn't mind seeing him around and getting to know him a little better. I don't believe we ever had a prominent male Naltorian in the Legion, right?

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
How about some new characters?

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Dare we hope? (Yes, we do!)
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:

Def!

Aliens! I want crazy looking aliens!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You can bet that Shooter will intro some new characters and that they will be memorable.

Still hoping for some of the overdue old ones too!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:

Def!

Aliens! I want crazy looking aliens!

Seconded!

And funky boots, so bring back Jed and Tyroc.

Crazy Looking Aliens IN funky boots might be too much though

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Blok, Quislet, Kent and Mysa!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Blok, Quislet, Kent and *definitely* Mysa in funky boots! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I predict a mix of old characters and new ones.

I expect Bouncing Boy & Polar Boy atleast. I would love to see Quislet!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
New characters are fine, but with so many old ones...

Kinetix, XS, Gates and Kid Quantum II are at the top of my list! And Nightwind, Bouncing Boy, Infectious Lass, Polar Boy and a returning Mysa.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
A mix of the old and new to form one team of unlimited reserves would be excellent!!! Although it could prove to be a writer's nightmare. I just have this fear that our "original Legion" is going to dissapear once the upcoming story arc and the 50th anniversary are over...hope not!!!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.