Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion characters most likely to pose for PLAYBOY (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion characters most likely to pose for PLAYBOY
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Triad Purple would be the most likely candidate, I believe. Whether she could coax the rest of her into it, though, is a different question.

Neutral might do it, but Orange would have to be mind-controlled or something.

Hmm... There's a thought.

What do you think Purple would do if she ended up in control of all three bodies for a day? (make it clear she knows it's temporary):

Would she pose for something like Playboy?

Would she be tempted to try and make it permanent, even? (Or, as an extension/variation of that, what if a villain does it because he thinks Lu-Purple is the most easily-bribed member or something, doing it temporarily with the carrot of it being permanent if she gives him all the Legion's codes/passwords/etc. 'Course, I don't see her going through with it in that circumstance, but it could be an interesting story)

[ August 04, 2004, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yera, although we'd never know it was her.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
The Girls:
Veilmist
Spider Girl

The Boys :

Sun Boy
Kent Shakespeare

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to say Veilmist, but only on the stipulation that Hef bumps off Blood Claw or whatever his name was first.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
also for the boys...

whoever Kono catches in the shower!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, do I have a selection of the ladies in a work by fan artist SatyQ. More than Playboy, less than Penthouse, but it takes in about everyone you can imagine. In one frame.

I can't even post a link here, I'm too skittish. PM or e-mail me, and I'll send the file to you.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Strange how many people have mentioned Kono. I would nominate her as most likely to burn down the Playboy offices.

Mysa in her teenage Jewel phase might have posed; she seemed pretty game for anything.

On the current team, I don't see any of them posing in the nude. (Of course, some of them are sans clothing or just about, in any event.) None of them have that touch of ego, exhibitionism, rebellion or love of attention that we saw in some the earlier versions' characters.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
All my scenarios are preboot...

I don't think Ayla would have any problem having her picture taken in the nude. In fact, I'd imagine her Light Lass pictoral as being very feminine and girly with fluffy pillows and soft lighting. Then, later, she'd pose again after she regained her lightning powers and the pictures would be very dynamic, with her being more muscular and tougher looking.

I also think that Nura would go for it. In fact, I would think that she'd echo the ancient Pamela Anderson idea of being in the publication several times. Early Nura would be coy and girly. Later, she'd be more flashy and glamourous, even later she'd be very supermodel-like, very powerful looking. Even later, she'd be older with her larger sized body, still sexy.

I think that Vi would do a layout during the Grell era, but most of the pictures would not show any private bits. Maybe one shot out of ten published would show maybe a breast...Post sens-tank Vi would smash anyone's face if they ever mentioned the picture.

Imra would NOT be interested in such an idea. But they'd still use pictures of her in her pink bikini, pictures taken from not-so-tasteful angles. In fact, in an issue of the publication (I assume we're talking about something seen on holo-zines or on computers), it would be Imra who's image is put on the cover, instead of the expected Nura's.

Duo Damsel would not indulge the twin fantasy type of pictures sentients all over the galaxy would wish for, but she would pose for some very beautiful portraits.

Tinya would yell at the people who came up with the idea to even think of taking such pictures. She would criticize the girls who went for it. When she realized that her friend Tasmia did it, she'd start grumbling under her breath.

Tasmia would have no problem at all posing in all her blue skinned glory. There would be some stunning high-contrast images of her body against a solid black background. She would have no idea what Tinya's problem with all this is.

Princess Projectra would pose for a steamy session, but like Vi, only one nude shot would see publication. Naturally, that one shot would live forever in infamy.

Dawnstar would have no problem with nudity. Her pictures would be done outdoors. They'd be like Bo Derek's were.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean seems to be hitting it, for all of them, as I see it.

Oh, hell. Here's SatyQ's preboot group "shot" ... 97K, tasteful but still notably beyond R-rated, so for grife's sake, don't open this on your screen at work.

By the way, Shady (yes, our returned friend) was kind enough to send me this originally, so no gripes about sexism, please! [Roll Eyes]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad Purple for sure. Kono possibly (more likely she'd snap the pics of the guys for PLAYGIRL without their approval). Lightning Lass was never too shy, especially considering Winath's dress code. White Witch would have done it during the end of the T&M era (with all that odd re-aging stuff). Dawnstar? Clothes were never big for Laurel Kent, Dawnstar and Comet Queen during their Academy days.

For Playgirl, I'd think Blok, Tellus and Quislet probably wouldn't care. Timber Wolf and Sun Boy could probably be convinced with little effort. Of course I'd love to see Tyroc, Ultra Boy, Cosmic Boy, Karate Kid (I and II), and Shadow Kid baring it all.

Hmmm...

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
also for the boys...

whoever Kono catches in the shower!

Woot!
Bring back the shower scenes!
Didn't we once see Dawnstar wrapped in a towel fresh out of the shower?

How about Gas Girl from Lallor? (Considering the puff of gas she sported for hair one really must wonder 'does the rug match the curtains?')

Does Atmos have a body under the costume? I'm sure he'd pose for Playgirl in a Mexican minute.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

{[...] Didn't we once see Dawnstar wrapped in a towel fresh out of the shower? }

More than once, such as the end of her adventure on "Kol" in TalesLSH 323. (After getting out of a sizable sunken tub, actually.)

But why settle for that? We saw her IN the shower in LSH v2 n281, back in Smallville. Courtesy of Ditko and Patterson, and I'm still surprised how much they got away with in a Comics Code book, if you get my drift, and I'm sure you do ...

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Currently, Shady & Ayla.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
Shady would def. do it. Ayla maybe as well. Dawny probably.

I think Garth might have done it in the early days, but not after marriage and fatherhood.

From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm....okay you all talked about Heroes....now.....how about the Villains and Villainesses?

I would love to see Grimbor, Universo, Benn Pares posing for Playgirl while Charma, Esper Lass, Calorie Queen, and Quicksand for Playboy.

(ps surprised that none of you mentioned Night Girl for Playboy! )

Cos maybe for Playgirl.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.