Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Thora and Veilmist Team-Up! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thora and Veilmist Team-Up!
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Powerful teleportation (much further than Gates. She was able to leap from orbit to planetside or teleport someone from hemisphere to hemisphere) She would've been a fun character...if she didnt get killed...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I see much potential in this Golden child.

[ September 28, 2004, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Seriously, a Thora-Veilmist team-up reminds me of the recent Devil-Canary match. Veilmist was sort of the downtrodden female type - maybe a bit brighter than Canary, but I think she'd be easily manipulated by Thora.

Come to think of it, Thora went after the wrong group of females - she could try a second time with all the unhappy women, girls with a grudge - Veilmist, Charma... Emerald Empress and Glorith might be a bit tough to handle, but they might join up for their own interests....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't underestimate Veilmist.

She'll bend the rules as far as possible to get what she wants....

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I *loved* writing her in SPIDER GUILD as the adopted daughter of RJ Brande.

Think for one moment about how MASSIVELY POWERFUL a planetary teleporter really is...

Wow.

I love VEILMIST. Her death was nothing more than a personal attack on Tom & Mary Bierbaum by the "Legion on the Run" crew.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Veilmist was the only worthwhile Khund Legionnaire, and the only on I'd particularly like to see again.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Think for one moment about how MASSIVELY POWERFUL a planetary teleporter really is...

Well, of course.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And Cramey's on to something with her Thora/Veilmist idea.

Thora really DID go after the wrong gang of femmes...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Thora leads the ex-girlfriends of the Legionnaires into battle!

Iresa! Markita! Sinde!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Zynthia!

[ October 02, 2004, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Veilmist was the only worthwhile Khund Legionnaire, and the only on I'd particularly like to see again.

I don't know...Flederweb was pretty cool. He really could have ev olved into a Hawkman-esque character if given a chance...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, how'd I miss this thread? Full of material for HOLO MODEL competitions! Full of XGFs and such.

Thora is a contestant in the newest HOLO MODEL contest; Bad Girls!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
I don't mean to be stupid, but who is Veilmist?

I love the fact that apparently Thora is better known than an actual (albeit brief) Legion member sush as Veilmist on this board!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Who?
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.