Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Ample lasses love skinny-asses: The IRESA Fan Club! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ample lasses love skinny-asses: The IRESA Fan Club!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, maybe Chuck wasn't so jovial and sweet while he was thin. Maybe he was arrogant and misogynistic. Acting all mean to Iresa, doing untold terrible things in private!

However, over in Bits, at the XGF thread, I have Iresa and Chuck remembering their time together with joy.

Here's a new question...did skinny Chuck pop Supes in the nose after that rude comment? I think he would have, knowing that Superboy would only respect his ilk.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Here's a new question...did skinny Chuck pop Supes in the nose after that rude comment? I think he would have, knowing that Superboy would only respect his ilk.

Mostly agree; the only reason that Chuck wouldn't hit Superboy is that invunerability. They made the point in too many pre-Crisis stories that a human can break his hand on Superman, if he doesn't use his super-reflexes to roll with the punch.

But yelling at Superboy and demanding he apologize? That's perfectly acceptable. [Smile]

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I'd completely forgotten about the theory that Cera Kesh was the daughter of Chuck Taine and Iresa!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
From the Truth is stranger than fiction files:

From the Asheville Citizen-Times, March 22 2009.

"BRYSON CITY – A man charged in a double slaying and a Swain County detention officer who authorities believe helped the inmate escape from jail remain on the loose...
Swain County Sheriff Curtis Cochran said investigators believe detention officer Anita Kaye Vestal, 32, aided Jeffery Czechonna Miles in his escape...
Miles, 27, is black, about 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 180-190 pounds.

Vestal, who has worked at the Swain County jail for about eight months, Cochran said, is described as a Native American, about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 275 pounds."

Oh, there are pictures here.

[ March 22, 2009, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Arm Fall Off Boy ]

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otto Plastino
NOBODY MESSES WITH THE ERG-1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Otto Plastino   Author's Homepage   Email Otto Plastino         Edit/Delete Post     
Where do I sign up to be a member of the IRESA haters club?
From: Naltor trying to find someone to give me lotto numbers | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
1 day later, and I still have no love for Iresa!

One wonders how Cobie feels 5 years later?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
5 years later and I admit to feeling a little bit of love for Iresa for providing us with several great threads on Legion World over the years. When I buy DC and force myself into Legion writer position, I will bring her back!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

She should totally hook up with Chlorophyll Kid!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Color Kid will be so jealous!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

COMET QUEEN AND IRESA

One, a slender lass who like ample ass!

The other, a zaftig miss who likes a thin man's kiss!

I'd like to see them duke it out for Chuck's affections, since he can be BOTH ample and thin(ish)... but we'd have to retcon out the pesky marriage to Lu first...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

^^Jeenyus!
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, any pictures of Iresa?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

-
Eryk Davis Ester

By the way, I'm totally digging the Cera Kesh as daughter of Chuck Taine and Iresa theory once more!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
 -

Oh, NO! I, er-- mean I love it!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.