Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Four Page Preview of LSH #6 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Four Page Preview of LSH #6
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like it!

And I don't see a probelm of members not knowing each other. I work in a office of 30-40 and not everyone knows each other. I know everyone becasue of the nature of my job, I have to interact with everyone. But for some people they have there own little space and rarely venture forward.

In this case, I think Projecta being less well known is by design and plan.

And was one of her names Morgana? Isn't that Sun Boy's last name?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wamu2
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wamu2           Edit/Delete Post     
wow. I am looking forward to this issue. I like Projectra. Her character was being established before we even see her(body guards, living in upper floor). good stuff.

an early queston:

how embedded is this public service stuff? okay the flight ring will mask you, but one would think that these guys could find a friendly surgeon willing to remove the chip(or whatever it is) from them?

From: chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:

Close. Dirk's last name is "Morgna".

[ May 18, 2005, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Omni Craig ]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:

Dirk's last name was Morgna.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Craig! [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Beat you by a tick of the clock Scott. [Smile] You must be slowing down in your old age... [Frown]

(Kidding of course! I'll be 38 this Sept) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

You're still just a young whipper-snapper. [Smile]

I could blame my network but it was probably me. Those old synapses don't fire as quickly as they used to. [Frown]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
You're still just a young whipper-snapper. [Smile]

I could blame my network but it was probably me. Those old synapses don't fire as quickly as they used to. [Frown]

They say that's the SECOND thing to go. [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Good Good Good!
Projectra returns in all her glory!
After the Tinya and Luornu silly origins, I can see something realy great.
Saturn Girl, Shadow Lass and Dream Girl are in my top list.
Ayla...I'll wait...
Only Salu is a mystery for now?
Beautiful work Barry!
You give us the real Projectra at last!

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't worry too much about PP's royal attitude. It is probably the beginning of an arc for her character. Remember, last time around Andromeda started out as a racist but didn't remain same.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm... apparently Princess Projectra and I have even more in common now than ever before

:looks down and is unable to see shoes:

[Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
But your manners are much better...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
ohmiGAWD!!!!! I adore her already!!!!!!! I'm so glad I peeked!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... weather problems on Orando... could it be... SMOG!!!! An obvious clue regarding the return of Mantis Morlo! Yay!

Oh... I suppose one might speculate that the elemental-themed villains of the series are attacking Orando to strike at the financial heart of the U.P., but that would be stretching it...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imskian78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imskian78   Email imskian78         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my god! After 11 long years her highness is back and looking fantastic! Thank you, thank you for bringing back Princess Projectra. I still cant believe she is back. Her quarters looked like the medieval look Giffen/Patterson gave her in the issues before the great darkness. I cannot eait to see what happens. Jeckie has always been my second fav. character (next to Violet) and now she is whole again! We need to see Salu soon folks! Long live Princess Projectra!!!!
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.