Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion October 2007 Solicitations and Images...SPOILERS! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion October 2007 Solicitations and Images...SPOILERS!
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, the S&LSH and JSA covers couldn't be further apart stylistically but they're both great. The Action one is pretty nice, too.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm totally amped for Dennis' run... he reminds me a bit of Jae Lee, an artist I've always wanted to see do a take on LSH. Looks like I'll be adding ACTION to my pull... for an arc at least. SO much LSH stuff happening...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I concur: as long as there is "classic Legion alarm" in Action comics, I will be buying it. It was hard enough to get the back issues of JSA, still don't have all of the JLA Karate Kid storyline. I'm glad they don't make it a secret again.
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DOX-Line-5
STILL have a secret crush on Brainiac-5 Shhhh....I'm Superwoman ...back.from an IMPORTANT mission.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOX-Line-5   Email DOX-Line-5         Edit/Delete Post     
Question:
in what issue did the Lightning Saga begin?
and how long was Starman and Karate Kid in the 20th before the JSA / JLA found them?

From: New York-one tough city ! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
say tomorrow will be the november solicitition, right?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Validus was shown to be a member of this latest incarnation of the Injustice Society in last month's solicitation so I imagine that's the connection that Scott is using. Of course, there may be others of which I'm not aware.

You know, that just brought up something for me.

Pre-Crisis, when Darkseid sent lil' Validus back in the past to become Big Val, how far back in time did he send him?

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Oh, I also replaced the original images with newer, bigger versions. In case anyone cares about that sort of thing.

We care, boobie, we care!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid = VAL Armorr
Val + virus = VALidus?? [Hmmm?]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a preview up at Newsarama of Supergirl v5 #22. Finally, a glimpse of our friends in her title! Maybe an explanation will finally follow? (Yeah, right, watch me hold my breath. Though, Bedard is writing both at the moment... and there is a title change coming, I think. Hmm...)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I see dead people . . . at least one.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who is the flyer doing the sign writing I don’t recognize the white and orange uniform?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone think that the 4th Kryptonian will be the LS version of Supergirl?
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
With all the recent story-line juggling going on at DC, it looks like we have a new October book for Legion AR collectors, coming out next week.

-

Superman #668

Written by Kurt Busiek
Art by Rick Leonardi and Dan Green
Cover by Renato Guedes and Wilson Magalhaes

The new 3-part story "The Third Kryptonian" gets under way. A year ago, Superman learned of another Kryptonian on Earth. Now the hunt goes into overdrive, as the Metropolis Marvel and the Dark Knight Detective's search takes them from China to Gotham City to California and more. Plus, important developments for Superman's foster-son Chris Kent, who also gets to meet Robin the Boy Wonder!

Superman | 32pg. | Color | $2.99 US

On Sale October 10, 2007

Cover looks cool, can't say the same for the interior art or the story but that's just based on the few pages Newsarama has up for preview.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, sorry I meant the third kryptonian. I think it's going to be the LS version of Supergirl. I hope so. But then I hope she gets a new look!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps the third kryptonian is Laurel Kent.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.