Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Four Page Preview of LSH #6 (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Four Page Preview of LSH #6
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it is safe to say that Garth and Projectra are not brother and sister, as some have speculated this time around.

I don't think she'd be thrilled to see him gallavanting about "like a commoner" if he were royalty.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Snooty attitude. Assloads of money.

Leapin' Jeepers! Princess Projectra is the re-imagined Lester Spiffany! It all adds up!

I'll love her even if her snootiness is just a put-on for Pops.

But I hope she's really super-"C U Next Tuesday"-ty and able to back it up with some super ass-kicking (of space).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matter-Eater Lad
Pasta La Bismoll!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matter-Eater Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Matter-Eater Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Projectra looks good enough to...

Awww, you know what I'm gonna say.

Tenz
[Matter Eater Lad]

From: Brooklyn, NY, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder how Orando got all that money. You wouldn't think that a medieval world would be that rich...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw those pages!!! Hip, Hip, Hurray!!! Jeckie is back in a big way!! (Double D by the looks of it!) I am so psyched to see her looking so beautiful again and that there are no reptiles in her family tree! It would make sense that she lives off by herself and has bodyguards, but I think that her conversation with Daddy is just an act to secretly fund the Legion! It looks like this issue is going to make up for the crappy Lu & Tinya origins! I hope she is a full powered sorceress this time around and that she kicks some serious ass! I have been waiting since the last reboot for my favorite to come back and now she has!! Happy days are here again....

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And may I add that her hair is FABOO.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And is "Willi" now an acceptable nickname for her?

--------------------

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Juan:
I wonder how Orando got all that money. You wouldn't think that a medieval world would be that rich...

Maybe they have a spice that gives people a longer life and mental powers? [Wink]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
ROWR!!!!!
Big crush! Can't wait to draw pictures of her!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
just love those preview pages !! the interaction between COS and STAR BOY was [Cool]

love the info about the FLIGHT RINGS and how much they cost and their 'other' powers !! the costume morph power is great !! it was cool to see it in action !!

and what can i say about PROJECTRA, she looked AMAZING !! can't wait to see more of her !!

it's just a shame, we have another [ 2 weeks, is it ?? ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Juan:

Somewhere in Legion history, Orando was depicted as a world very rich in resources which the rest of the UP needed. In the post-boot, we had racoon mine-workers. Presumably, Daddy has been able to negotiate some very beneficial exploitation agreements this time around, with or without the raccoons.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
[QUOTE] In the post-boot, we had racoon mine-workers.

Racoon mine workers? I am so glad I didn't buy those issues!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice. And damn if Projectra doesn't look just downright yummy...

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bodger] [Bonce]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Bodger and Bonce are soooo cute. I love 'em.

Heh, still a little bit of DnA Sensor in this Jeckie, methinks. The sorcery angle should be a lot of fun. I wonder what the Legion's new witch will think of its resident warlock (Element Lad)?

"Your mother and I want you home". Hmmmm ... it might not be long before Daddy wises up, PP loses her "allowance" and the Legion loses its cash cow. Not that Jeckie is a cow ...

Cos is such a brown-nose ...er... diplomat.

Star Boy MUST be Thom Kallor. No one else is that loveably clueless.

"Element Lad's personal stash." Wait till Cos finds his OTHER stash! [LOL]

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.