Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion of Super-Heroes # 6 - SPOILER Discussion (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Legion of Super-Heroes # 6 - SPOILER Discussion
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe invisible kid?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
D'OH! Yeah, I think you're right, mddjr. [Embarrassed] Can't believe I didn't think of that...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Now I have to think of another tease so I can use it! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Please do, Barry.

And yeah, Pov. That's supposed to be the new IK. Since, Barry inspired the new graemlin, I wanted to use one of his characters. If he ends up not wearing the white headgear, I'll change him.

BTW, I slowed him down a bit. I think it looks better. No?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Just looking at the amount of detail that Barry put into those pencil is amazing.

I wish I had that much talent and patience.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Barry Kitson:
I do occassionally have penciled pages for sale, when the inking is done on blueline scans - but none of these pages - sorry! Glad you liked them so much! [Smile]

Aww, shucks. [Wink] I'll have to keep an eye out, and pray I have some cash on me, for later...

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Just got back from vacation. Loved the art as always, loved the sequence with Jeckie and her dad ("it made me look fat" lol!) but why did they have to destroy Orando? It's the most interesting of all the Legionnaires' home planets, IMHO. Why not boring Bgztl or insignificant Imsk?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wait til you see the 'new' Imsk! [tease]

(I'm feeling pleased with myself now for actually finding the graemlin!) [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Barry Kitson:
Wait til you see the 'new' Imsk! [tease]

(I'm feeling pleased with myself now for actually finding the graemlin!) [Smile]

Haven't we already seen Imsk along with Vi? You just have to look real hard. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Just looking at the amount of detail that Barry put into those pencil is amazing.

I wish I had that much talent and patience.

Anyone who doesn't call this art doesn't know his head from his nass. Awesome pencils as always Barry!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
I have to say, I *love* how we're sloooowly getting to know all the Legionnaires and finding out more and more about each one every issue. I really have no complaints about the characterizations or costumes--other than I miss Cos having the black/blue hair! :-) There are too many brown haired guys on the team! But I'm pretty sure I'll get over THAT. :-)Also, I'm still not wild about Sun Boy's costume and hair, but it's growing on me.

I thought I had figured out what Projectra was going to be like, but boy was I wrong. Mark and Barry's characterization is MUCH better than what I was anticipating!

Last night I re-read all 6 issues. This is really playing out like a good novel. It's really building to something GREAT.

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
And it sure is fun to have "new" Legionnaires to "draw"!

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Beautiful knowjack!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! She looks great in those colors! Great job knowjack!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by wamu2:
can anyone tell who the mystery legion member is on page 18? he is standing next to Triplicate Girl at the transmatter device. I think he appeared one other time in issue 1...I think. thanks.

I first thought that that was Lyle (Invisible Kid), but now I'm not so sure. Barry, want to comment? [Smile]
Hmm... Barry never *did* comment on this, did he?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.