Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Tastiest Legion Girlz! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tastiest Legion Girlz!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Dream Girl -- needless to say, she's always been portrayed as a hot piece, but to me her sex appeal was too obvious and despite Levitz's efforts to make her smart and a good leader, all the other parts of her character only seemed to be playing off her "hot chick" status. The new Dreamer doesn't seem to enjoy flaunting her sexuality anymore, but she's also lost what personality she had as Dream Girl (I guess that's what happens with no sleep and hanging around Khunds so much).

Apparition -- she's the baby, baby. I love the long black hair, blue eyes and privileged upbringing that only served to foment her rebellious side. Add the absentee father and you get a hot piece that puts out when the right bad boy comes along! And you know she must be good if Jo fell in love with her so quickly -- it's the "uptown girl" / "downtown slut" combo that makes her the bomb-diggity.

Kinetix -- flaky red-head. S'all good. I liked the little skirt she used to sport. She just needs a human body again to get bizzy wit'.

Spark -- she's a little uptight right now, but she's always been a hot piece -- she tamed the savage beast Timberwolf way back when. There must be something about her for that Lone Wolf to change his spots (well, you know what I mean). She falls in the category "spunky" -- she's passionate when riled. You might even get some girl-on-girl action with her. ac/dc's can have benefits...

Umbra -- she's got the bod and preboot she could get a Daxamite to sit up and bark, but these days she's the ice queen more than Imra.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If you like red-heads, what about Shvaughn Erin? Some guys go for older women. Wouldn't you like to play Cops and Robbers with her?

None of them would crack a mirror, but I'd say Tinya is the most classic beauty of the group, as she's been drawn in the past year. I wish I liked her more - she could be a truly elegant, classy lady. Maybe she will be, if she doesn't develop the scheming hardness of her mother.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Violet was really pretty when she first joined, but the green streak really messes up her look. The shy but secretly very competent thing is kind of attractive, in its own way as well.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I think a real life Jeckie just might be able to turn me...

and I'm talking pre-boot here guys. I'm not into that kinky snake stuff.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
But who is the tastiest of the re-imagined girlz?

I'm thinking the blondes... Imra, Nura and Willi.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Personally, I like Dream Girl. [Smile] She makes me giggle and I love her with Brainy!! *squee!!* [Big Grin]

Plus, she's effing hot.... IMHO, anyway.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Xs! Xs! Mmmmmm... tight shortpants. [Wink]

As for the rebooted gals, well, it's Dreamy all the way. I'm not Star Boy for nothin'!

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Projectra has an intense & glamorous look this time, with Phantom Girl they are the most sexy girls in the current revamp.

In the post zero hour reboot Triad & Umbra.

And in the original series :
Saturn Girl
Projectra (Again)
Dream Girl
Spider-Girl
Laurel Gand
Veilmist

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought Laurel Gand topped the original series with Dream Girl always up there and Sensor Girl-era Projectra as a contender with Nura. I never could see past my intense dislike of the Khund Legionnaires so I don't think I liked Veilmist very much.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Putting aside my childhood love for Tinya that still runs strong, I have to say that the current series most attractive women (to me) both personality wise and hot-ness wise are Dream Girl and Shadow Lass.

For me though, it's always been Tinya, Luornu, Schvaughn and later Zoe (early Reboot) and Ayla (Copiel reboot). Imra has only become more attractive to me over the years, most likely because I see more people hate her on this board [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't get that hatred, either. She was no more bitchy as leader than anyone else from the early Legion years. I loved her in the Levitz era, particularly after she rejoined the Legion following the Universo Project.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Phipps
I'm actually the Time Trapper...shhhhhh

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Phipps   Email Charles Phipps         Edit/Delete Post     
Imra! It's too bad she and Cosmic Boy didn't really hook up.

--------------------
Author of "Machine Goddess" and "The Undying Machine"
Machine Goddess: http://tinyurl.com/gkp5z
Undying Machine: http://tinyurl.com/jvw9p

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Zoe (she looked good in any costume, even her SP uniform, but the one with the skirt and frills was the best!), Tinya, Jeckie (especially the current one), Shvaughn, Dreamy. Umbra was a bit too bitchy for me, but the current Shady is just right. Ayla as v3 Lightning Lass and current light Lass are both great (I don't know why, but the reboot Spark never really grabbed me). Luornu as Triplicate Girl was cute. The still somewhat shy VIolet of the reboot and XS were also great. And I've also always liked Imra.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Hottest Legion Babe? Nura of course!

But then, aren't they ALL pretty hot? After Nura (any version), I'd say original recipe Dawnstar and Grell/Cockrum era Violet.

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
Need I say it? Zoe has my heart...

Also always been a fan of Projectra and Dream Girl. And Shvaughn, despite her sometimes questionable gender issues. Heck, who'm I to judge? [Wink]

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.