Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Turns-Everything Green Kid: Unfairly Rejected? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Turns-Everything Green Kid: Unfairly Rejected?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
From Adv. #307:

"I injected chemicals into myself so that I can radiate green rays that turn everything nearby temporarily green! It'd be great for camoflague!"

To which Dirk responds:

"Many planets have red or yellow vegetation, not green as on Earth, and it wouldn't work there! Sorry, we can't use you!"

Dirk, did you even listen to the guy's explanation of his power? Didn't you notice that the wall's of the clubhouse have all suddenly turned green?

Dude, he can turn the surrounding vegetation on the planet green as well!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe next time he will inject himself with a chemical that will give him a non-stupid power.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm still trying to figure out if he's the reason Camera-Eye Kid is green.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps Calamity King's nelly 'lil cap was originally another color until a rogue encounter with Turns-Everything Green Kid?
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm surprised the Emerald Empress didn't recruit him for her reformed Fatal Five.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
What kind of super hero is someone supposed to be if all they can do is change colors?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Ask Ulu: [Color Kid]
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a reason he's a Sub.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Subs are still 'Heroes' [Smile]

[Stone Boy] [Chlorophyll Kid] [Infectious Lass] [Fire Lad] [Polar Boy] [Color Kid] [Night Girl]

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ulu's "useless" power saved the day in ADVENTURE COMICS #351. I still don't know why the whole group wasn't inducted by then. They had all proven their worth many times just like Matter-Eater Lad, Bouncing Boy, etc. had.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I think Infectious Lass and Polar Boy should have been given full fledge membership to the Legion, but that's my opinion.

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
All of the Subs deserved full membership by the Superhuman Underground Battle Squad days....

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Green Kid could be just as effective as Shadow Lass...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
He could use his power to disorient people - everything one solid colour, no variations to help distinguish objects. If he could do shades of green, he could make everything very very dark green - just like a shadow, indeed.

He could turn that red and yellow vegetation green and totally screw up its photosynthesis - he'd be like a human Agent Orange, or Roundup. He'd make a great villain!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe he was a Green Lantern trying to sneak on Earth?

Or it could have been an Untold Tale of the Substitute Legion: In a black & white dimension, Green Kid, Rainbow Girl, Color Kid, Shadow Kid and Quantum Queen form a color-based teenage combat squad that defends against giant monsters? The Super Sub Hero Pack! Go, Super Sub Hero Pack, GO!

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.