Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » ayla looks lovely

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ayla looks lovely
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
especially in her first panel and when she's trying on the sp helmet.

her new outfit makes me smile.

[Lightning Lord - Post-Boot]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Me, too, actually. I saw some suggestions of alternative costumes, but I think this is the one that works best. She looks good.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ambient-Noise Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ambient-Noise Boy   Email Ambient-Noise Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, much better than the Archie Legion version.

--------------------
>?

Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I always liked Jan's "arrow-up" costume, but it really does make a much more fitting symbol for Ayla. Her best look since the Cockrum/Grell outfit, which not everybody could draw correctly...

Now if they would just make Jan's current outfit blue & green...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

yes, i support that.

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

another fine dean lee picture.

-

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I would just like to state, for the record, that dating two guys and having a cheerful personality does not make a girl a shameless hussy.

Rumours have been circulating to the contrary, but they are just scuttlebut. [Light Lass - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comic Addict Lad
Paragon City Protector

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comic Addict Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Comic Addict Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mekt Ranzz:
another fine dean lee picture.

wow. I mean.....wow. I've always thought Ayla was hot ever since the Legion Worlds issue where she was changing into her outfit in the back of the space cruiser but now....wow. My slight attraction is now a fully blown obsession [Smile]

--------------------
ICQ Work 8642753 | MSN: stueyross@hotmail.com | Email : stu@shadowsrest.com

From: Somewhere in the 30th Century | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a whole new liking for Ayla already one issue into the new series.

And she's waaaaay cuuuUUUuuute!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hee!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

kisses!

tee hee!

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Light Lass has now become my new Legion crush. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.