Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » IYO Who is the most powerful Legionairre? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: IYO Who is the most powerful Legionairre?
The Kahn
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kahn           Edit/Delete Post     
Pre-reboot who do you think was the most powerful Legionairre? Also Post-reboot who do you think is currently the most powerful Legionairre?

--------------------
Reality is for people with no imagination!!

From: 30th Century Earth | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Pre- and Post- SATURN GIRL drops 'em all before they know what hit 'em.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha. I didn't realize you were a HUSSIE Lash... [Wink]

I think Dream Girl's the most powerful. Seriously. Seeing the future means you have a leg up on the competition. She could manipulate events... change things...

Her or Brainiac 5. Because I'm a firm believer in the knowledge is power theory.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Post-boot: Wildfire
Pre-boot: Kinetix (what a wonderfully-defined character full of charm, wit and wisdom, why Waid couldn't include her in the current group (without the Hypertaxis rigamorale) is beyond me.

The current team needs more female power-houses!

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Tyroc is probably the single most powerful Legionnaire ever, if only because his abilities were so vaguely defined.

Don't discount the White Witch, either, if only for the variety of her abilities.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Don't discount the White Witch, either, if only for the variety of her abilities.

Not according to Paul Levitz, EDE, Mysa was only good for a few spells a-piece and she had to look them up, for pete's sake! Not really on the Scarlet Witch level...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, but given time to prepare the right spell, there's little she can't do.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd say any one of them... if they got to go first. Under the right circumstances.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Even Shrinking Violet?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

*Gasp!* Even... even... Chemical King? [Wink]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Even Matter-Eater Lad?

--------------------

Shadow Kid
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
If we're speaking in terms of ill-defined do anything powers, clearly Kid Quantum II is the most powerful.

That girl was forever pulling new powers out of her (thonged) arse: freezing time, aging things, time travel, tapping into the DC multi-verse etc. etc.

I actually liked KQ. Her super-powers were ridiculously ill-defined but they were always visually interesting.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I am a staunch believer in the Kryptonites/Daxamites. Yeah LL was right about LL being able to fry people's brain's and nerves, etc.

But Superman can be standing on Neptune and fry LL or anybody's brain on Earth. [Wink]

Saturn Girl gets a nod as wel. But the Krypts and Daxamites are just really hard to beat man. I go with Mon-El cause we all know he could whup Superman into yesterday. doh!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Mon-El in the preboot...

Power Girl in this version!

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Preboot: Chemical King, Tyroc, White Witch, Element Lad, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, because of the sheer number of possiblities their powers provide them.

Mon and the Kryptonians I'll include because their super-speed and invulnerability plus their other powers gives them too much of an edge. Sensor Girl also packed a punch, and she could potentially take out the rest of the team by herself using her illusions.

Post-ZH: Kid Quantum II, Kinetix (even before she was terrorformed she was still a force to contend with), Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5 (the new forcefield powers were a great bonus), Element Lad, M'Onel. Sensor should be here too, I think.

After DnA powered them up, Star Boy and Umbra were also among the most powerful in a fight.

[ September 02, 2005, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.