Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Per LITG: Jim Shooter to write a Legion book? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Per LITG: Jim Shooter to write a Legion book?
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Reports are not totally confirmed, but Rich Johnston says it may happen next summer.

See here .

"A" Legion title...

So if it is not "the" Legion title, and probably not an Animated Legion title, could there be a 3rd Legionnesque book in the works? Hmmmm...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Tie goes to the runner!

At the exact same moment, Fat Cramer just posted the same thing here:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000653&p=3#000036

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad I had already posted this at the Clubhouse otherwise we may have had three threads. [Smile]

So, what do you think he may be working on? J. Torres is doing the animated book (if you haven't seen Michael's update, shame on you). I think we may be getting our All-Star Legion.

[ November 27, 2006, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Omni Craig ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
excellent!

Imagine... three LSH books - all in different continuities - all at once!

This deserves some sort of signature change, methinks...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If only it turns out to be true. If I recall correctly, Johnston has burned us more than once on a Legion rumor that never came to fruition.

At least Torres has not only confirmed the book but has stated how many stories he's got so far as well as who we can look forward to.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*wants to point out what happened the LAST time Shooter was announced as working for one of the Big Two, but decides to leave it...*

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Tie goes to the runner!

At the exact same moment, Fat Cramer just posted the same thing here:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000653&p=3#000036

I guess great minds think alike! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
As I mentioned on the Shooter thread, my George Perez connection continues to say that George will be doing a Legion project in 2007. If that's true than maybe it has something to do with this rumor.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Shooter/Perez: All-Star Legion of Super-Heroes! Reserve your copy now! [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Shooter/Perez: All-Star Legion of Super-Heroes! Reserve your copy now! [Big Grin]

A great way to kick off the 50th Anniversary celebration don't you think? [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Glad I had already posted this at the Clubhouse otherwise we may have had three threads. [Smile]

Not sure how I missed your thread Scott. I did a search in all the forums from the past few days with the word "Shooter" as my query. It came back with no matches, so I figured a new thread was appropriate...

--------------------
Craig C.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think Scott meant The Legion Clubhouse, his Legion news site, not the Clubhouse forum here at LegionWorld.

--------------------

Omni Craig
Advisor

Thanks Vee, I just reread this thread, and I think you're right.

And Kramer, I think it's cool you pulled the old Levitz v. Shooter thread from the mothballs to keep it all together.

I really hope this happens, but nothing's official yet. Do we have a "fingers crossed" icon???

--------------------
Craig C.

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hokey smokes! Shooter/Perez?
-swoon-

Ultimate Mordru?
All Star Ferro Lad?

The mind boggles.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
And they LAUGHED at me I tell you, L-A-U-G-H-E-D when I told them my 47 day prayer vigil would pay off someday.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.