Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The Every 10 Years Monster: Real reason for all these relaunches, reboots and rumors?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Every 10 Years Monster: Real reason for all these relaunches, reboots and rumors?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps it wasn't just every ten years, but something close? Perhaps the E10YM is the greatest Legion foe of them all--constantly ruining Legion continuity and hindering chances of commercial success?

Well done [Every-Ten-Years Monster]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps it is not DC that is the cause of all of this start-a-series-end-a-series; perhaps the real villain is the Time Trapper. I'm thinking that the Time Trapper has realized that if he cannot defeat the Legion in an actual fight he thought it would be a good idea to pick on the actual comic. By repeatedly changing timelines (comic series) he has successfully ground the Legion to a halt. So really, I'd say that DC are unwitting pawns in a far greater scheme. I also think that we the fans are all at risk. Soon the Time Trapper will realize that he has only momentarily slowed things down for the Legion; soon he will realize that it is we the fans that give them their strength. It won't be much longer and the Time Trapper will be coming after us. Perhaps he has already started in a rather sneaky, quiet way.

[ August 06, 2008, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Phantom Girl ]

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
If the Time Trapper is in the guise of the phone company, then I've already been attacked repeatedly.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Quislet:
If the Time Trapper is in the guise of the phone company, then I've already been attacked repeatedly.

His evil knows no bounds. It could happen! Was the call made from INSIDE your house?

--------------------

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, and I thought it was just athlete's foot that was bothering me lately. Surely the Trapper has already launched his attack! I bet there's a traitor among Legion fandom...perhaps one of us LWers!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
The Sometime Between 8am and 4pm Monster?

[Echo-Chamber Chet]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I pulled a muscle in my chest carrying some heavy shopping and it HURT!!! (like..ouchie!!!!). Don't ever pull your bicep muscle guys, because it is not pleasant!

(And if you're a women who's got a big bust then it's even more fun! Oh god the agony ow ow ow oowwwwwwwwwwwwwww etc. Take your bra off and feel the crippling pain etc. Unscrew a jar of pasta sauce and yelp like a dying space whale! Oh it was such fun!)

But obviously it wasn't the sixpack of diet coke that did it. It was the Time Trapper!

Damn you Trapper! *shakes fist, a little bit gingerly*

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Legion fans all over the world are reporting Time Trapper disturbances. The fabric of reality has been warped. Can he be stopped?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Vykros: Mordru :: Dan Didio : Time Trapper
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, The Time Trapper is Cos from Vampire Earth 2808. And it will all be decided on Time Trapper: Arena.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*long overdue obligatory post to Every 10 Years Monster thread*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Alas, what have I awoken??? [No] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Your inquiry was as monster stimulant to me!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.