Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The Fatal Five

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Fatal Five
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
For my Legion game I plan to introduce the members of the Fatal Five individually before they actually meet one another and battle the sun eater. The first one receiving honors is Tharok.

What all do we know about Tharoks home world Zadronean? I know that they used their advanced medical techniques to save his life when he was severly injured by trying to steal a miniature nuclear bomb. Does anyone have an idea of where he stole it from such as the planet or institution it came from? Better yet is his origin detailed out somewhere? I can't find an reference to where abouts in the galaxy his home world is, has this been mentioned at all?

I'll be stating up the character real soon so I'm hoping to get some details rather than making most of them up.

I'll be giving him a very high Intellect and some super-strength in his one android arm. As far as I know that's all he's ever had to his advantage. I was also going to give him a high Leadership and Deception scores and perhaps a high Psyche score.

Does anyone know how he eventually acquired his mental control of Validus?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
In the initial Sun-Eater story, Tharok created a machine to power-up all the Legionnaires and villains, and he secretly rigged Validus's "cabinet" so that it would place Validus under his control.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah yes, thank you, I now recall that significant piece of information, thanks for reminding me.

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.