Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Need help completing my Legion collection... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need help completing my Legion collection...
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah they gave us the original legion when we were still thinking the earth prime legion was the new earth legion.

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by thinbalion:
I think DC and the Legion would likely benefit if they focused more on publishing good stories, and not stories about what is perceived or not as the "real" Legion.

Amen, brother! Great stories are great stories, and DnA did some of the best work in recent memory on the propert, regardless of whether its reboot or whatever.

DC won't agree though, especially while they're trying to push the new/old version and make it viable again. Publishing trades of the reboot at this time would be seen as "muddying the brand" in their view. That's total crap, of course, because DC is constantly reprinting TONS of stories no longer in continuity in the Showcase books alone. The Reboot, at least, can claim to still technically be in-continuity as they continue to exist somewhere as the new Wanderers.

At this point I'm just hoping something is done with these Wanderers at some point. Wouldn't mind seeing more of the Threeboot Legion either. A Legion Annual or 80-Page Giant would be natural places for them to have reappearances.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
wishes legion fandom was as important to dc as the beginning of the 70s.we could have lsh books about the reboot team, and the earth prime team and the new earth team .

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.