Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Faraway on Vacation (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Faraway on Vacation
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Darden sent me some pics of himself and his gal on vacation with him sporting some Legion t-shirts of his own design. You'll find them all in the Album in Faraway's on folder. Here's a quick link.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Those shirts are too kewl!!!!!

Must have a Saturn Girl!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
So, so cool. [love] [hug]

Looks like you two had a terrific vacation!

(And I want one of those t-shirts too! [Big Grin] )

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think that two page splash of Chris and Chip's with Kon-El at the center just begs to be a t-shirt. Maybe I'll have to make one of my own assuming I can find a plain t-shirt in my size.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great pictures !!! thanks to FARAWAY for sharing them with us [ and for Scott, uploading them !! ]

and the LEGION t-shirts do look cool !!! i made a "LEGION LOST" one ..... i'll post a picture !!!

btw, where did FARAWAY go on his holiday ??? i couldn't make out the writing on some of the pictures to give me a clue .... it's somewhere in EUROPE, but where ???

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Fab T-shirt Faraway, and a holiday over the Xmas period is the best!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
btw, where did FARAWAY go on his holiday ??? i couldn't make out the writing on some of the pictures to give me a clue .... it's somewhere in EUROPE, but where ???

Maybe we can make this a contest... the person who makes the first correct guess wins a t-shirt. [Big Grin]

(I'm disqualified... [Frown] )

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Darden, thanks for sharing those pics! I love the t-shirts, especially the one with Adventure #247 and the one with Imra and Nura!

Looks like you guys had a great time, nothing like travelling during the holidays and drinking beer [Wink] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Guys.

It was a real fun holiday. And for those of you who have not tried it I defiantly recommend some winter sunshine.

The shirts were fun to make and now I have had a go once, I have learnt from my mistakes and can maybe do better ones next summer

Two Little teasers then. If anyone can translate the interlac and tell me where it was I went on holiday I’ll make and post on a t shirt to them.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
ps. I have one more (a much more professional picture) of us about to go up the highest mountains in ??? Can i just upload that myself to the Album.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
ps. I have one more (a much more professional picture) of us about to go up the highest mountains in ??? Can i just upload that myself to the Album.

Yes. But it might bump you to a different album. If that's the case, Scott and I can the move the pictures from album to album, if you want them all together.

[ January 07, 2004, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Faraway. It's nice to be able to visualize another LW'er.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

Yes. But it might bump you to a different album. If that's the case, Scott and I can the move the pictures from album to album, if you want them all together.
I made Darden the owner of the album so he should be able to do it. Unless I misunderstand what designating the album owner is.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
quote:

I made Darden the owner of the album so he should be able to do it. Unless I misunderstand what designating the album owner is.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
quote:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.