Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Jorge's Legion Micros (Lone Wolf's take on the Tornado Twins!) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jorge's Legion Micros (Lone Wolf's take on the Tornado Twins!)
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Guess who?

-  -  -

[ July 20, 2008, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Ultra Jorge ]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
They are awesome, Jorge! I love them! You will do more when you have the time, right? [Wink] [Big Grin]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -

Thanks Dain! If there wasn't so much darn good college football (& basketball!) I would have time to do more!

here are the founders. I like how they came out personally.

Now those others in tubes!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Jorge, these are great! [Big Grin] I especially like Colossal Boy (Man?). He's just so... nifty.

I was wondering-- have you ever tried saving your files as .gif? If you do, you can remove the white background. Just a though. [Smile]

Either way, brilliantly done. Personally, I'm looking forward to Tinya and Jauques.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
They look great Wild Jorge,Do you take requests if so I would really love a Micro of Molecule Master I can't find one anywhere that is after you finish the Action LS Legion.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Caliente thanks! I use MS Paint and on my old PC it used to have an option to make the backgrounds clear. On the new one it doesn't. I do save them as gif and I still don't get the option. If you want to do me a favor (or anyone else) please try and do it for me. If it works email them to me. Thanks.

Lone Wolf, thanks as well. I will try to get Molecule Master done soon. Wildfire's origin reprint was in Tales was very exciting for me. Love that issue and MM.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-  -  -  -  -

Not happy with how Violet came out. Maybe it's my distaste for the costume. Same with Ultra Boy. The others I like. You know the go-go Violet look reminds me of Duo Damsel's new look in the animated series.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Wild Jorge.

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
wow...awesome!!! yeah I agree with you on your assessment on Violet and Ultra Boy...I felt that there is something iffy about Vi's costume.

Will you do the Rejects Micro?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

superboymddjr, thanks! Yeah I am going to do the "Reject League" and Molecule Master next. I need to do more villains!

BUT I was lucky it was a long weekend due to the holiday. That is why i had time. My wife had to work Fri & Saturday and my daughter was with her mom.

Soooo, not sure when the next ones will come but I will try to do them by next week.

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Outstanding, Jorge. I'm loving this version of Lightning Lad and you got his floppy mop hair just right.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
These are all great Jorge, keep 'em coming!! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Thanks guys. Here is the evil Molecule Master! Reject Legion is next but I'm going to get to Cockrum's creations after that!
 -

Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Jorge:
Thanks guys. Here is the evil Molecule Master! Reject Legion is next but I'm going to get to Cockrum's creations after that!
 -

Yes, yes, yes!! They are all great Jorge.
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by Wild Jorge:
 -

Cool Thanks Wild Jorge Wonderful Job.

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.