Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » tasmiamallor's Heaven4Heroes

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tasmiamallor's Heaven4Heroes
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Back in July, on the DCMBs, tasmiamallor posted pics of some of his custom-made Legion figures. They were absolutely stunning to say the least.
In a post today he said he now has a website called Heaven4Heroes. Make sure to check out his Legion of Super-Heroes section.

I think everybody here will get a kick out of them. They are beautiful.

[ September 08, 2008, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: kenaustin ]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
* please note that i am assuming the gender

At the end of the introduction on the About page, it's signed "Mike"...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
HAHAHA! These are awesome!Thanks for the link man.
From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
* please note that i am assuming the gender

At the end of the introduction on the About page, it's signed "Mike"...
[Eek!] WHOOPS!! Post has been changed.

Thanks Pov!

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hokey smokes! That "Silver Age Girl Legionnaires" collection is definitely worth the click but they're ALL beautiful.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Those are just amazing. I'm totally curious about the process. The patience it must take to do those!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heaven4
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heaven4   Author's Homepage   Email heaven4         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi-Thanks for the nice comments. First off, I am a guy. I am tasmiamallor on the DC boards because Shadow Lass is my fave Legionnaire. I am working on some new figures and will try and take some pics and show a work in progress.

Right now I'm working on-

[Matter Eater Lad]
[Sun Boy - Re-Imagined]
[Infectious Lass]
[Night Girl]
[M Onel - Post-Boot]

I'll post an update when I have any additions to the site

Mike

--------------------
www.heaven4heroes.com

From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, WIP! Please link us! Can't wait to see Infectious Lass!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Infectious Lass is one of my favorite Dave Cockrum characters.

It would have been cool if she, Molecule Master and some of Dave's Outsiders (like Nightcrawler) had become Legionnaires back then.

I'd love to have a figure or statue of every costume and character designed by Dave.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heaven4
Sub

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heaven4   Author's Homepage   Email heaven4         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree. I love the early New X-Men that Dave did, but I would have loved to see some more Legion stories drawn by him. One of the things that I want to preserve with my figures is the incredible costume designs that Dave created for the Legion.

--------------------
www.heaven4heroes.com

From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.