Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MEL's Manipulating Legionworlders: New Abin & Kent! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MEL's Manipulating Legionworlders: New Abin & Kent!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I've only posted pictures of myself where I'm already "manipulated" into Brainy and Cham. I think. Maybe others, too. Anyway, I prefer pictures of myself when I was younger. I can take a decent picture now, but I'm super fussy about not letting any double chin show, and making sure my eyes are clear, my hair has to be perfect...etc, etc. Prima-donna stuff.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL, I didn't realize that I had missed some of your manips over the months! Man, these are great!

I really like the updated one you did for me--Thanks [Smile] ! It's me in the Cobalt Kid costume! [Big Grin]

Everyone else looks incredible, and you make us all look so damn kewl!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Monkey's work is absolutely wonderful!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

MEL, you inspired me to do a manip of myself in the Sketch Lad attire. It's in Dean's Coloring Book here in Bits.

I can't wait to see your upcoming stuff and I'm still sorting through pictures so I can find something decent to send you, so you could work your magic!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The latest additions to the Manipulation Legionworlders Gallery:
 -
 -
 -

I think I know what my next batch of manipulated Legionworlders will be so stay tuned!

[ August 29, 2006, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
that one of FROG KID is great !!! and i'm sure GREY will love his one [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been my Windows wallpaper and will stay there until the 31st Century, methinks!

(Oh, I'll exchange it occasionally for one of my 3,000 other filed pieces of winged art, so as to not wear it out)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to add these sexy bitches to the main gallery...
Sketch Lad:
 -
Monkey Eater Lad:
 -
Loser Lad:
 -

[ December 31, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Lil'Rhino is goin' on temp hiatus so I decided to 'release' this image by itself instead of in a series! Come back soon Lil'R!
 -

Also I just wanted to add this tbwUP piece to this gallery:
 -

[ December 31, 2004, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
awesome!!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Girls Gone Wild: Legionworld edition! Just adding these two to the gallery:
 -

-

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Great stuff all around! Everything is awesome!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice work...OH! I've seen your stuff at Comics2Film's DCG, haven't I?

And I think I'll hide all my photos. I don't think anyone wants to be horrified by that in any of Zoe's costumes. Heck the thought alone is giving me the screamin' heebie jeebies. [Wink]

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This is one of my favorite threads on Legion World!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

MEL, you space rawk! That's just it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.