Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion World Portraits (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion World Portraits
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Dean, those look great! I look forward to more.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking beautiful Dean! Can't wait to see more!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You are just so talented that I am jealous.

Nice job. Can't wait to see the Top Hat competition

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, thanks for all the nice words, everyone!

LL, I think I've seen a couple of pictures of you guys, so I just mixed what I recall of that with LL and SG from the books.

I do have a few more to scan and color, but I also have lots of Pinup Model stuff to work on as well. So little time, so much LW fun to have!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I chose to do this portrait of Thriftshop Debutante, because she is such great support for the Pinup Model challenges I can't seem to stop creating and posting here. Not only is Teeds a constant participant, but also a kind promoter of the games. Her opinions have become invaluable to me. Her kindness to me as the "Art Director" there is so appreciated.

Not only that, Teeds' posts throughout the rest of LW are just good entertainment.

Thank you, Thriftshop Debutante....
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love these! And that is the perfect color for fall (which Teeds already knew and predicted I'm sure).
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Next is the Most Beloved of All Posters, MLLASH. To me, the LMB and LW would not be what they are without Lash. So much fun! So talented! A joy!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

So many clever posts. Such fun writing. So kind to me! Therefore, I had to include a portrait of EDE!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Cobalt Kid has always been a key part of the LMB and LW. I have been amazed at the amount of work done to archive the timeline of this wild and crazy bunch! Cobes has always been cool to me, too.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Another great effort Dean! This are terrific. Keep 'em coming!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonderful,Dean! Don't forget to do one of yourself!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Spellbinder has always been part of the LMBP as well, in some form or another. Always doing something for the group, like around here and at the Outpost and now the Directory. Plus, I'm a sucker for that image!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

From the first time I ever saw Joe-Boy's art, I was a fan, but I was blown away when he put together his Who's Who!
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Not only does Monkey Eater Lad create awesome photomanips of us and Legionnaires from the books, he also supplies wonderful drawings. His work as curator and manager of the Museum is much appreciated.
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.