Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Enigma's fan stuff (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Enigma's fan stuff
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
They are very nice. I like Matter-Eater Lad best. I'm not sure whether he's smiling or licking his lips! Either way, I love his expression. [Smile]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Enigma
What?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Enigma           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Dain.

Okay over the Thanksgiving break I managed to scan a couple of drawings. But, finals are coming up, so they won't be that frequent.

I've got some free time now, so I decided post.

Here's Tasmia Mallor in a Morticia Addams inspired outfit. It doesn't taper off at the ankles, but instead flows out and merges into the shadows.

FYI, the pic is rather large.
Click for fullsize image

Yeah, I kinda went a little crazy with the shadows.

(Here's the original sketch. I, honestly, prefer the sketch to the original.)

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Enigma
What?

I do not apologize for this.
Here's Brainiac 5 dressed as the Fourth Doctor. Complete with curly hair. And, as you can tell, he's not happy with it.

Click for fullsize image

Very sketchy, I know. I was going to color this and I think I still might, eventually.
This was meant to have a companion piece with Brainy dressed up as the current Doctor, but I never really got around to drawing that.

The Enigma
What?

I meant to post this up much, much earlier. But classes got in the way.

My first attempt at coloring in photoshop.

Click for fullsize image

Click here to see it with a last-minute, crappy background! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.