Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Jorge's Legion Micros (Lone Wolf's take on the Tornado Twins!) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jorge's Legion Micros (Lone Wolf's take on the Tornado Twins!)
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -

Hey guys it took me a week to muster up these three. [Smile] Woke up early and hunger over just to do Spider-Girl. It's an obsesssion.

Not happy with Earth Man so I might play around with him. I also forgot the Superman arm bands on them. I am very happy with Spider-Girl. Storm Boy and Radiation Roy hopefully coming sooner than later.

Hope you guys like them.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
They rock Quisjorge cant wait to see the next wave.And hopefully Geoff and Gary will give you alot more to work on in the next issue.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -

I finished these two guys. Rad Roy may take a while. I may make their original costumes as well.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh! I hadn't seen your latest micros, Jorge! They difinitely ROCK! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Thanks Dain. Took a break from micros.

I admit I have no desire to make Rad Roy. The costume is just too hard. Maybe if it was a character I liked more I would do a better job.

I cannibalized an Iron Monger from micromaker (& founder!) Bobster. I hate it and maybe I will go back and make a proper Rad Roy. If you guys like it it's because the original IM micro rocked!

-

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Guess who? I like how the costume came out. The hair? Eh, I gave up after a few different tries. Also couldn't decide what boots to give him.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Radiation Roy came out fine. So did Brek's hair. These look good, Jorge!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Thanks for the vote of confidence FC! I'm just going to have to make some more now.

Night Girl! Again happy with the costume but not the hair. The micro looks less slutty than the comic version. [Wink]
 -

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
I think they look great, Jorge. I always recommend your site to people looking for costume and character references. Keep up the good work!

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Thanks alot Ken! I just checked out your website and it's pretty cool.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

And now Timberwolf and one of his less flattering costumes ever. I'm a big fan of his other costumes.

-  -  -

Not a big fan of the current one. Just too complicated.

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

And here is Lightning Lass! I'm a bit off with the with the skirt and waist area but it looks better than the fixed version so I kept it. Her hair in the comic is really great and I couldn't duplicate it. A hair stylist I am not. [Smile]

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

Hotness!

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

-

One more! The dictator of Colu! I'd like to thank the Presidents of the USA for giving me a 2 day weekend so I can make micros! (and stupid yard work)

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE these!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.