Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DOOMED GAY ROMANCE: The Series (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: DOOMED GAY ROMANCE: The Series
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
kidding about stealing title but it did inspire & bump fag jla story!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kewl!

Take every title you need to Lash, as long you we get to keep reading what you write [Big Grin] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
How tragic...but how intriguing! Looking forward to Espionage on Gay Disco Island, as soon as your keyboard recovers from its tactile dysfunction.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 18

Panel 1

*some important-looking dude in his nice office, on phone*

caption: The office of Colin K. Quisp, agent of S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T...

Colin *to phone*: WHAT!! Another missing agent...? UNACCEPTABLE, completely unacceptable!

Panel 2

Colin: That's the third one this month! The director is going to have my testes in a taco!! No, that was only hyperbole, moron! The director's as straight as the rest of us!

Panel 3

Colin: It's time to stop sending in boys and turn to the manliest man of all... GET ME Dash Lancer!!

Panel 4

Colin: Whaddya mean, "turn around"...?

Panel 5

*rest of page splash featuring Dash Lancer... draped on either arm are his assistants, Darla-- a brunette with blonde highlights, and Carla-- a blonde with brunette highlights*

Dash Lancer: You rang, Captain Quisp?

Darla: *titter!*

Carla: *tee hee!*

Colin: Dash!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 19

Panel 1

Colin: You bet I did, Dash! Only the manliest of the manly, the straightest of the straight and the butchest of the butch can possibly hope to survive where I plan to send you...

Dash: I certainly fit that criteria!

Panel 2

Darla: And how!

Carla: *tee hee!*

Panel 3

Dash: And what could be such a threat to polite, proper society that only Dash Lancer could deal with it, Captain Quisp?

Panel 4

Colin: You'll find out soon enough... you'll find out if there's any truth to the saying that "THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THE ISLAND OF DOCTOR FAGGEAU!"

Carla: Us too!

Darla: *titter!*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 20

Panel 1

*Dash, Darla & Carla are parachuting*

caption: And shortly, above the island of Doctor Faggeau...

Darla: Dash, this is giving me the creeps! They say this nut can make anyone gay with a glance! We don't want to lose you!

Panel 2

Dash: You dare question my manhood?

Carla: Of COURSE she didn't... NO one knows it better than we do...

Panel 3

Dash: Ummm, yeah. "No one". You just keep on believing that...

Panel 4

Darla: We're getting close now...

Panel 5

*shot of Dash, Darla and Carla landing on island*

[ August 17, 2004, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 21

Panel 1

*Dash, Darla & Carla dusting selves off*

Dash: Well, that went smoothly.

Carla: Yes.

Darla: Do you think anyone spotted us?

Panel 2

Dash: Bah! I planned for that possibility. Let the homosexual island natives come... they'll see that Dash Lancer has no fear of them!

Carla: I'd prefer for the mission to remain that of simple survelliance.

Panel 3

Dash: Such the timid female you are. Carla's the one with the fire, Darla plays it safe.

Darla: Hey!

Carla: Oh, don't let him bother you... the only thing he wishes was bigger than his ego is his...

Panel 4

*a bejewled arrow with pink feathers flies by, narrowly missing the 3*

Panel 5

Carla: What in the name of...!

Darla: Oh, dear...

Dash: Oh. My.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 22

*full-page splash shot of Darla, Carla & Dash looking on in horror as they are surrounded by countless natives; some in drag, all in various states of island-wear mode, and all looking VERY VERY angry*

Dash: Mommy!

NEXT: DOOMED GAY ROMANCE # 2!

Are Dash, Carla & Darla done for?

The Slasher strikes again, but who is stalking the Slasher?

All In The Family PART DEUX!

DON'T MISS IT, YOU HOMO! You straights might like it too!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

For my own curiosity, which did anyone prefer of "Alwyas Aaron", "The Heartbreak of Erectile Dysfunction", "All in the Family" and "No Escape From the Island of Doctor Faggeau!"?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Personally, I like "No Escape From the Island of Doctor Faggeau" the best, although "Always Aaron" was really good and very creepy.

Even the strait readers are loving this series! Your descriptions of gay men you meet in bars was by far the thing that had me rolling on the floor the most.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DOOMED GAY ROMANCE # 2

PAGE 1

Panel 1

*scene is the apartment from first story of issue 1*

caption: Another Saturday night...

guy: ...still just can't believe you don't have a boyfriend. He's out of town, isn't he?

Panel 2

slasher: Like I told you, no. No boyfriend. I guess I'm the typical "lifelong bachelor" type.

Panel 3

guy: But, why? I mean, you look like you could get just about anybody...

Panel 4

slasher: Look, ummm... what was your name again...?

guy: *looking down, disappointed* Cole.

Panel 5

slasher: *approaching Cole* Cole. I do apologize. I'm notoriously bad with names... I promise it won't happen again...

Cole: S'okay.

Panel 6

*touching Cole's cheek*

slasher: But the point is, Cole... I don't have a boyfriend. There's only one guy I'm interested in right now...

[ September 09, 2004, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 2

Panel 1

*they kiss*

Panel 2

Cole: So. Ummm, what would it take for you to consider making someone your boyfriend?

Panel 3

slasher: *is taking off his shirt* Well, compatability is important. Shared interests.

Cole: Yeah...

Panel 4

slasher: *is now unbuttoning Cole's shirt* I mean, you have to have certain things in common but be different enough to keep each other interested. You know, Cole?

Cole: Yeah...

Panel 5

slasher: *steps away from Cole, to dresser drawer* And you have to be playful and daring and willing to have fun...

Cole: Oh, for sure.

Panel 6

slasher: *holding up handcuffs* Are you playful and daring and willing to have fun, Cole?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 3

Panel 1

Cole: But... well, I've never used... I mean, ummm, what do you want to do with those?

Panel 2

slasher: *grinning seductively* Oh, I figured I'd hitch you to the bedpost and make you my pleasure victim. From head to toe and back again...

Panel 3

Cole: Heh heh... sounds interesting. But, umm... what if I start to freak out or something? I might get a little antsy being cuffed up...

slasher: Pick a safety word... a word you use only when you want me to stop what I'm doing and uncuff you. Something common but not a bedroom word, like, I dunno.. "mushroom".

Cole: Mushroom. Okay... I can do that.

Panel 4

*the 2 enter the bedroom*

slasher: Good. This is going to be so fun, Cole... you're going to love it.

Cole: I bet I will!

Panel 5

*Cole getting handcuffed to bedpost, both hands in cuffs wrapped around post*

Panel 6

*Slasher kisses Cole's chest while reaching in nightstand drawer*

Panel 7

*slasher pulls out roll of heavy duct tape*

Cole: What's that for...?

slasher: Your mouth.

Panel 8

Cole: *noticeably uncomfortable* But... you won't be able to hear me say the safety word...

Panel 9

slasher: *evil grin* That's the point.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 4

Panel 1

*slasher tapes Cole's mouth*

slasher: Gay men are so predictable, I'm afraid I'm going to get bored with this one day.

Panel 2

*slasher approaching chest of drawers*

slasher: I mean, you don't have to worry... I'm going to go ahead and do you... you deserve it for being so freaking easy, after all...

Panel 3

*slasher pulls out very long, shiny, thin blade from drawer*

slasher: I mean, I took one look at you and pictured this very scene in my head. I knew it would come to pass. I wasn't sure how much work it would take to get you here... none, it turned out... Damn. So very easy...

Panel 4

*approaching bed*

slasher: I see you noticed my friend here. Pretty, isn't it? You want to know what I'm going to do with it?

Panel 5

*slasher whispering in Cole's ear, Cole's eyes are wide with fear*

Panel 6

*slasher has backed away from Cole's ear; tears stream from Cole's eyes*

slasher: Jeez, you don't have to CRY about it. I mean, it's not like you'll be alive... through some of it, anyway. Just try to relax.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 5

Panel 1

*reaching for light switch*

slasher: You might even enjoy it...

Panel 2

*closeup of hand on switch*

Panel 3

*darkness*

slasher's word balloon: And if you don't... oh, well.

Panel 4

*darkness*

word balloon: That isn't so bad, is it, Cole? I can tell you like it... there's no hiding that reaction, is there?

Panel 5

*darkness*

word balloon: But let's try something else... quit all that moving around, you're going to cause an accident...

Panel 6

*lights back on, slasher looks scared*

off-panel voice, from behind slasher: Well, well! Up to your old tricks with new tricks, I see.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.