Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legion Of Message Board Super Heroes!!! (Updated 7/25/05 Chapters 15 and 16)
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
Info: Loser Lad joined the team as the protector of Princess Crujectra. The two have blossomed into a romantic couple. He has recently married the lovely Princess

*gasp*

Loser Lad...married?!? This truly is a strange new world you've created here! [Big Grin]

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot that some of you read this, I was just posting spradoically. I told Cobie a while ago that I was going to do this, and I thought I should get to it.

Enjoy!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter Five

Back at the Legion headquarters, Loser Lad, Mllash and Cobalt Kid test out Valiant’s powers. Above them, Kid Prime is running the equipment to record Valiant’s readings. The three Legionnaires surround Valiant. Cobalt Kid attacks first; he magnetically increases his strength and speed and launches a kick to Valiant’s abdomen. Valiant stumbles back, but recovers. Cobalt Kid then magnetically hurls metal bars at Valiant, Valiant covers himself with his arms as the bars hit him, Cobalt Kid then bends the bars around him, squeezing the breath out of Valiant. Valiant begins to flex and pops the bars off him, Cobalt Kid then attempts another physical assault, but Valiant flings him off.
Loser Lad encloses an anti-gravity field around Valiant, sending him in the air, Valiant in turn back flips, allowing him to reach the ceiling; once he does he dives down towards Loser Lad. Mllash then casts a red energy whip around Valiant and throws him to the ground.
Then Cobalt Kid attacks Valiant from behind. Valiant becomes angered by the sneak attack, but before Valiant can retaliate, Cobalt Kid releases a magnetic force that sends Valiant into the wall.

Kid Prime: COBALT! That’s enough!

Valiant becomes angry and charges towards Cobalt Kid.

Valiant: That was a cowards attack!

Mllash: We had to test all attack styles.

Cobalt Kid and Loser Lad leave and walk to the monitor room.

Loser Lad: What happened in there?

Cobalt Kid: Something came over me; I don’t know what it is?

Loser Lad: Sounds like jealousy.

Cobalt Kid: I don’t get jealous.

Loser Lad: Please, when Future first joined you were so envious you were practically green.

They then enter the monitor room where Sketch Lad is, they drop the conversation.

Sketch Lad: How was the session?

Loser Lad: Interesting to say the least.

Sketch Lad: What’s this? There are some odd energy readings on the screen. I better tell Mllash.

Moments later…

Mllash: Alright, Sketch Lad, alert the team. We’ll be ready for you in the hanger. Looks like it’s time for your first mission, Valiant.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
YK's real name is Billy Randolph...or William if you're in the mood to be more formal. I tend to shy away from William as it gives away a little too much of his actual in print origins (and comes dangerously close to infringing on a heavyweight copyright). [Big Grin] think about it.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Six

The Legion has landed where the strange energy had been originating from.

Mllash: Let’s get to work.

The Legion set out to find where the mysterious energy had been coming from. Everyone was focused on the task at hand, except for the two females of the team. Princess Crujectra had her mind of Priestess, and Priestess had her mind elsewhere.

Priestess: (in thought) Are you getting the readings I’m sending over to you?

In the lair of Yellow Kid, a ghostly like form of Priestess hovers in front of him.

Yellow Kid: Yes, I got them. Is it wise to be doing this, Princess Crujectra is becoming very powerful?

Priestess: (in thought) Then you should make hast before she can catch on.

Yellow Kid: Hmph.

He’s quite for a minute; he raises his head and looks at her image.

Yellow Kid: It’s her.

Priestess transparent face turns cold, she looks at Yellow Kid, then she fades away. Her thoughts are back to her body, she walks over to Mllash.

Priestess: I can’t find the source, I have no idea what it is.

Kid Prime: I can.

The Legion looks at their teammate, he stands on the other side of a wall. The team walks over to him, as they turn the corner, their mouths drop; their faces turn white and cold. They view destruction, the entire city torn to shreds, the stained red and charred black.

Valiant: What could have…

Priestess: By the Goddess…

Mllash: Princess?

Princess Crujectra: Not the slightest faint of a thought.

Kid Prime: I’m not picking up any scans of life.

Sketch Lad: We’re too late.

The team in utter disbelief searches the rubble. After hours, with no trace of any survivors, the team leaves to return to their base.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Seven

Mllash became dedicated to find out who laid waste to that city. Loser Lad and Princess Crujectra sat together comforting each other. Future and Valiant had gone off to work out their frustrations. Cobalt Kid, Kid Prime and Sketch Lad aided Mllash in any way possible. Priestess observed her teammates for a while; she then decided to retire to her quarters. Princess Crujectra saw her leave. She went after her and caught up with her in the hall way.

Princess Crujectra: Viviane! Hold on.

Priestess: Crujectra, after that I just need some rest.

Princess Crujectra: Why didn’t you tell us about Opal?

Priestess: How do you know…have you been sneaking around in my head?

Princess Crujectra: There’s a lot hidden in there isn’t there?

Priestess: I don’t care to pursue this.

Priestess begins to walk away, Princess Crujectra grabs Priestess’ arm and swings her back into place and pins her to the wall.

Princess Crujectra: Well that’s just too damn bad.

Priestess: How dare you…

Princess Crujectra: Breeding, dear. I’m sorry about your daughter’s death, believe me, I am. But I know you’re up to something and I need you to be honest with me.

Priestess: You want honesty, fine, here’s an honest to Goddess fact. If you don’t your prissy hands off me, I’ll rip them off.

Priestess then shrugs Princess Crujectra off her and stomps to her room.

Princess Crujectra: (thinking) This is far from over, whatever it is you’re hiding, I’ll find out about it, “Priestess.”

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Eight

It had been days since they saw the destruction, but Mllash had been successful. He was able to find another point where that unique energy signature had been given off. He alerted the team the moment he found out. Everyone suited up and headed out. Before she met the team in the hanger, Priestess made a stop. She wedged herself into a corner and sent a message to Yellow Kid. She then proceeded to the hanger and left with her fellow teammates.

Back at his base, Yellow Kid was awakened by the page Priestess had left him, he looked at the message. It read, “Go here, she’s been found.” He then looks at the coordinates.

Yellow Kid: Egypt?

Yellow Kid jumped into his hover craft of his own design and was able to land with the Legion in Egypt, though he kept his presence hidden, with the aid of Priestess’ spell, not even Princess Crujectra would be able to sense him.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
when are legion tryouts?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Nine

The Legion headed to where the energy readings were the highest. But before they could get there, an energy enveloped them and they found themselves in ancient Egypt.

Cobalt Kid: What just happened?

Kid Prime: We passed through some temporal wall.

They turned around and saw their current Egypt. Then the temporal wall fluxed and Yellow Kid walked through.

Sketch Lad: We should have known that he was behind this.

The Legion advanced on Yellow Kid.

Priestess: Stop! I asked him here.

Yellow Kid: Asked?

Loser Lad: You did what?

Priestess: He’s alright now.

Loser Lad: You weren’t part of the team when he and his Color Gang opposed us.

Priestess: You never doubted my intuition before, why do you start now?

Princess Crujectra: You haven’t exactly been the same Priestess who joined the Legion. What do you know that you had to asked him here?

Priestess stares at Princess Crujectra, her eye looked as if she was going to burn a hole right through the Princess’ heart.

Mllash: Aren’t you going to answer?

Priestess: It’s evil and powerful, I was told that it was beyond you and that we would need him.

Cobalt Kid: That sounds like a load of sh…

Future: She has never led us astray before, she’s our teammate, we’re supposed to trust each other.

Priestess: (thinking) Why must he have so mush faith in me? He’s setting himself up for a fall.

Sketch Lad: He’s right. If she can trust him, then we can give him a chance.

Kid Prime: The energy stems the strongest from that pyramid.

Mllash: Then let’s get going, this is bigger then this little squabble.

They traveled towards the pyramid, Yellow Kid walk a few paces behind.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Ten

The Legion headed towards the pyramid when the ground started to shake.

Loser Lad: What the…

Then, mammoth sentinels composed of sand appear from the ground.

Priestess: There is magic at work here!

The sand sentinels advance, but before the Legion can attack, a burst of green light takes Mllash, Cobalt Kid, Loser Lad, Princess Crujectra, Sketch Lad and Priestess. Leaving Valiant, Future, Kid Prime and Yellow Kid to handle the sand sentinels.

Kid Prime: Crap! Let’s get to the pyramid.

They try to head towards the temple but are stopped by the sand sentinels.

Valiant fights to his best extant, but his strength is useless when the sentinels turn into an alterable form, submerging Valiant in a mountain of sand.

Kid Prime reveals all his weapons and release a full scale attack, but it only keeps them back.

Future takes to the sky and is grabbed by a sentinel. Future focuses an electric blast on the hand. The sparks hit the sand and turn it to glass. Future then breaks free and continues his assault.

Kid Prime: Future, get Valiant and get over here! Yellow Kid…he’s gone.

Future pulls Valiant out of the sand and stands behind Kid Prime. Kid Prime pulls out a round sphere and launches it into the sky. It then bursts in a frenzy of electricity turning the sand sentinels into glass. They then head to the pyramid only to be stopped by a force field. As Kid Prime analyzed the force field he notices something.

Kid Prime: What is that?

Future: Where?

Kid Prime: Going in the pyramid.

Valiant: It looks like Priestess’ companion.

Kid Prime: Yellow Kid!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Eleven

Inside the pyramid, the rest of the Legion finds themselves chained to a wall. They struggle for freedom, but it’s useless, a powerful force is keeping the chains in an indestructible state.

Loser Lad: Where are we?

Sketch Lad: I think we’re in the pyramid.

Cobalt Kid: Who the hell is doing this?

Sketch Lad: Maybe Princess can use her gifts?

Princess Crujectra: I don’t know, my new powers are still a mystery.

Mllash: Give it a try, Princess.

Princess Crujectra: …‘kay…

Princess Crujectra closes her eyes, her forehead crunches together as she pours all her effort into her powers. After a few moments, her face relaxes and she opens her eyes.

Princess Crujectra: All I got was a sense of familiarity.

Mllash: Nothing else, no face, no name?

Princess Crujectra: No…

(giggles are heard from the shadows)

Mllash: Who’s there!?!

Voice: Someone familiar…

Walking forth from the shadows, a female figure appears. She steps into the light, revealing a hair of cyan, and eyes of ice.

Cobalt Kid: Space Tart!

Space Tart: Hi, everybody!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Twelve

Bio:
Space Tart: a former member of the Legion, Space Tart has mysteriously become the enemy, with her ability to warp reality and space; she has become the Legion’s formidable opponent

Space Tart: What’s the matter, aren’t you happy to see me?

Cobalt Kid: Spacey, what’s going on, what are you doing?

Space Tart: I’m doing exactly what I want to do, for a change.

Loser Lad quickly focuses his powers, hoping that he can find the right amount of energy that will dampen the force that has been placed on their chains.

Princess Crujectra: When did we ever constrict you?

Space Tart: You don’t understand, my spirit is in euphoria, my soul is free. The Legion couldn’t offer me that.

Mllash: Did you kill those people?

Space Tart: Mmmhahahahaha! Ohhhh….so much destruction.

Sketch Lad: What are you going to do us?

Space Tart: Isn’t that obvious, I’m going to kill you.

Space Tart walks over to a statue and pulls a long axe off. She turns her head and stares at Princess Crujectra, she then walks over. Princess Crujectra tries to use her illusions, but it doesn’t work.

Space Tart: Hahaha! You powers can’t work on me; I can warp the force on your shackles to keep your powers confined.

Space Tart extends the axe to Princess Crujectra’s neck.

Space Tart: Your pretty looks can’t save you now.

Loser Lad bursts purple energy from his body as he dampens the force restricting them. Cobalt Kid magnetically rips off the chains. He hurls them at Space Tart, she throws her left hand out and the chains burst.

Cobalt Kid: How…she couldn’t do that before.

Princess Crujectra: So she got a power boost, we have to stop her!

Space Tart drops the axe and waves her right hand, tossing the Legionnaires to the wall.

Space Tart: My powers have grown to immense proportions, I can now warp reality and space omniscient measures. You fools don’t stand a chance.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Thirteen

The Legionnaires lie on the floor, staring at Space Tart, contemplating how to attack their overpowering former ally. Space Tart begins to raise her right hand, signaling that she is going to attack. The Legionnaires take to action. Mllash creates a red energy whip and wraps it around Space Tart’s right hand, he then pulls the whip to his right, so it thrusts her to the floor.

Mllash: Give this up, Space!

Space Tart: Go to hell!

Space Tart gets up, but before she can do anything, Mllash wraps her in a whip, keeping her from moving.

Space Tart: Do you really think this can hold me?

Princess Crujectra: It doesn’t have to.

Space Tart: I don’t think so, mind-witch!

Princess Crujectra: Witch? Why you little twit!!

Space Tart warps the reality in the room and dissolves Mllash’s whip. Loser Lad projects his powers at Space Tart, but she simply reflects it back on the Legion. The team wavers under the attack. Cobalt Kid releases magnetic rings at Space Tart, turning her into a metal magnet. All the metal in the rooms wraps around her.

Cobalt Kid: Please, Spacey, listen to me.

Space Tart: Oh, Des, I’m…what am I doing?

Cobalt Kid: Spacey? It’s going to be ok.

Cobalt Kid walks over to Space Tart.

Priestess: Cobalt! DON’T!

Space Tart throws her metal straight jacket off, she then points at Cobalt Kid, sending his agonizing pain. Sketch Lad focuses his new powers and sends a burst of light that temporarily blinds Space Tart. Sketch Lad gets Cobalt Kid away from her, he focus his illusion and light powers and creates a shackles around Space Tart, she struggle, but can’t get free.

Space Tart: What the hell?!? This is no where near a powerful as Mllash’s whip, why aren’t they going away?

Priestess (thinking): Because you are of dark magic and Sketch Lad’s new power is from my spell of light.

Priestess: Now! We have to stop her before she finds away to free herself!

Priestess releases a blue magical blast that begins to tear Space Tart to threads. The team is shocked at the Priestess’ actions.

Loser Lad: Priestess!

Mllash: What are you doing?

Cobalt Kid: STOP!

The Legion now focus their attention on their teammate. Loser Lad releases an energy dampening field, but it does no good. Mllash tries to whip her, but before it can reach her, it is repelled away. Cobalt Kid releases a full magnetic attack, but it doesn’t even reach her. Princess Crujectra and Sketch Lad cannot create any illusions.

Princess Crujectra: She’s going to kill her!

Priestess: She’s evil…

Before she can finish, Space Tart emits waves and breaks the solid light illusion of Sketch Lad. She then hurls the Legion to the wall, where she the warps the wall to hold them. She then looks at Priestess.

Space Tart: You failed!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Fourteen

The heroes hang on the wall, writhing in agony under the force of Space Tart. But before Space Tart can advance, the wall to the left of her explodes, releasing the whirlwind known as Yellow Kid.

Space Tart: Ha! I heard you had gone soft.

Yellow Kid rolls his eyes and spins, but the whirlwind he creates is useless, Space Tart just warps the space around the funnel and watches it dissipate.

Space Tart: You pathetic spinning power will do you no good!

Space Tart begins to warp the reality in her hands, she creates an electric orb. She hurls it at Yellow Kid sending him into the hole in the wall he created. She walks towards Yellow Kid with the intent to kill, she looks over at her former teammates.

Space Tart: You should have let her kill me.

Space Tart stands in front of Yellow Kid.

Space Tart: It’s over for you.

Yellow Kid: You’re evil.

Space Tart: Well, DUH!

Yellow Kid: Yeah, but my other talents allow me to access the cosmic balance, and seeing as I have gone soft, it’s only the evil side that can feel my sting.

Space Tart becomes annoyed and begins to strike, but before she has a chance kill Yellow Kid, he accesses the cosmic balance and wreaks havoc on all the evil in his nearby radius.

Space Tart: EAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!

Space Tart is hurled across the room, all her holdings are released, and the Legionnaires are set free.

Cobalt Kid and Priestess run over to Space Tart, Cobalt Kid lifts her off the ground.

Cobalt Kid: She’s alive, just unconscious.

Priestess: Yellow Kid was able to rip all the evil from her.

Princess Crujectra: How did she get like this?

Voice: I can answer that.

The room is filled with a green light tossing the Legionnaires around like rag dolls.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Chapter Fifteen

Out of the shadows, in a long green dress, her red hair pulled out of her face but still hanging long behind her back.

Priestess: Morgause!

Cobalt Kid: You know this woman.

Yellow Kid: She should, it’s her sister.

Princess Crujectra: Ah, great! Anything else up your sleeve, Viviane?

Sorceress: SILENCE!

Sorceress blasts Crujectra’s mouth shut.

Princess Crujectra: Mmmmm….

Morgause: I was the one who gave this little whelp her added powers. The plan was to destroy the Legion, why? Because it would devastate my sister. But the plan went sour when little Yellow Kid became a traitor to the forces of evil.

Yellow Kid: You take the good, you take the bad…

Sorceress mystically takes the air from Yellow Kid’s body.

Sorceress: He’s always been on the irritating side. But none of that matters, your battle with Spacey has left you weak, and know there will be nothing to stop me!

Priestess: Do you think me foolish, there will always be someone to stop you!

Priestess sends out a mental call to here allies. In a flash of light, Pagan Lass and Valiant enter the pyramid.

Sorceress: What is this?

Priestess: My protégé.

Pagan Lass uses her famous tangle web spell and binds Sorceress to the wall. Sorceress breaks free with ease.

Valiant: Get the others down, I’ll handle her.

Sorceress blasts Valiant through the wall, but he stands up, and charges back.

Pagan Lass: He only needs to distract her long enough…

Pagan Lass red hair begins to float, it then grows and pierces the energy around the trapped Legionnaires. The energy begins to glow brighter until it can glow no more, and the Legion is released.
The Legion then encircles Sorceress, the Sorceress cleans herself off, then raises her hands and projects a powerful energy, knocking the Legion back. When the energy dissipates, Sorceress is gone.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.