Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Oughts song lyrics may yet teach me something

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oughts song lyrics may yet teach me something
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...We stay true to the game and never bring it to shame
We tight like dreadlocks or Redd Foxx and ripple
We pass participles, and smash the artist in you
The saga continues, this I won't get into
'Cause there ain't enough bars to hold the drama that we been through...

[ May 17, 2011, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
/points to sig line and locale/

...With the whole world at our feet
Is this everything you thought it'd be?
The best names in the industry?
Just know I wouldn't hate you if you try...

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Boom boom
Cherry cherry
Boom boom

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe life's so complex
When I just wanna' sit here and watch you undress...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Go on, go on, leave me breathless

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Sapphire and faded jeans
I hope you get your dreams

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Comfort in sound
It's all around
Ease back the strain
Come heal your pain

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...Into the sun
Into the sun
Into the waves
We'll all be there
We'll all be there...

[Sun Boy] [Tellus]

--------------------

cleome46

Gold Lion's gonna' tell me where the light is...

--------------------

cleome46

...And now I know how far you'd go
To be the next freak show, American Psycho
Cover of the magazines
Patron saint to troubled teens
Wish I never heard your name...

--------------------

cleome46

...I ran downstairs lookin' the closet lookin' for that who
Said a prayer 'cause only God knows what I'm gonna do
What I saw was enough to drive a preacher wild
I'm in the hall contemplatin' now in my own damn house
Who would have thought she was creepin' with another man
The down low happened to me all over again...

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.