Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (Imaginary Version) ... (Page 108)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 109 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109   
Author Topic: Today I (Imaginary Version) ...
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
... Traveled through time to check out the weather in Beijing for New Year.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
....had a nice, relaxing day with no stress at all.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
...Hung the sign for the new business. Finished the siding on the left side of the house. Ate lunch with my wife. Picked up salvage chairs for the house and took them to the house. Went to florence and picked up chairs for the office and some tools I need to build our dining room table. Took chairs to the office. Went to current house to get keys. Took several items to the new house again. Took birthday presents to my mom's house. Finally got home and ate supper at around 9pm.

[Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... took Blaze to Central Asia and the Caucasus!

... saw the stunning monasteries of Armenia,

... had a mudfight near the mud volcanoes of Gobustan in Azerbaijan,

... tasted wine in the Kakheti wineries of Georgia,

... trekked through the Fan Mountains of Tajikistan,

... tried to decipher the Bronze Age petroglyphs of Tamgaly in Kazakhstan,

... swam in the turquoise lakes of Band-e Amir, Afghanistan,

... flew into the flaming crater at Darvaza, Turkmenistan, then washed off in the Kow Ata underground sulfur lake,

... camped out in the caravanserai of Tash Rabat, Kyrgyzstan,

... and traced the remnants of the Silk Road through the historical cities of Samarkand and Bukhara, Uzbekistan.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...am impressed with Quis, and wish rickshaw1 would get off his butt and be half as productive.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... found my long lost twin brother.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
... moved in with Blaze. Our room features a water bed, two TVs (so we can watch different shows), a videocam so we can make home videos, full-length mirror on our ceiling and walls, chocolate fountain, and jacuzzi.

We have a pet shih tzu, a Siberian husky, a dachshund, and two fluffy bunnies.

Don't forget the butlers: Darren Criss and Chace Crawford!

... saw a wishing star and blimey, it's just IB coming to fetch me for our date in Egypt! [Wink]

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... gave Blaze a working Legion flight ring with our initials carved in it [Wink]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
... got Blaze and IB a private room.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... Blaze and I started a website for our home videos!

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
... gave Quislet a VIP access to IB and Blaze's website.
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... received, with Blaze, an award for best new website in 2012!

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...made a million dollars with one phone call.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...lost 50 lb's in one sitting.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Having fun in the sun in Southern Europe -

... revitalizing ourselves in Cyprus' Hamam Omerye Bath,

... pretending to be ancient gods of myth in Greece's best sites - the Parthenon, Delphi, Santorini, Meteora, and Olympia, as a start,

... finding paradise in Turkey's Blue Lagoon

--------------------

This topic comprises 109 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.