Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
+empathic presense+

{frustration and regret, mixed with a little curiosity that slowly fades}

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
This... Candle...

She was not among the LMBP when last I was among them.
I sense a kindred...

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(enters in a glow of energy)

This place is a mess, but at least it's private.

What's taking him?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in>

Interesting that you'd choose the old place.

Anyhow, if we're gonna do this, I need some assurance that I can be brought back when the time is right. Any idea how to make that happen, Luna?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Assurance?

Hmm...we can create an incantation to bring you back. But depending on the level of power your other self has, there could still be complications.

There is always a risk with these things.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
(- - - wakes in a start)

(thinks to self:) has the master found me? Truly I thought none would dare look for me here!

But no... it is just that rude, portly fellow they consider their leader. And one of their spellcasters. Up close, does she not look familiar, somewhat?

But enough. I shall lie here quietly so they discover me not.

(Legolas quietly readies a contingency spell in the event MysticLuna sees through his intricate spell-craft that keeps him hidden. He will be able to teleport with but a thought, should it prove necessary)

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

hmmm...

Lard Lad and MysticLuna seem to have wandered off...

I wonder if it's safe to come on out yet. It is rather dingy and boring down here.

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Luna circles the building slowly, fortifying the place for her spell so that no may enter or leave with out her permission, she peers into a corner of the building, where she sees a faint spectre of a male elf figure)

I suppose you are on the run from you Master, he seems quite cross with you.

No matter, you can not hide here, leave! Go speak to Cobalt Kid, perhaps he can offer you some sort of protection. To be quite honest, I am not sure how that place runs, I just work in Mystics division...

What are still doing here?

GET OUT!!!

--------------------

Legolas
Elfin Prince

well!!

since you ask so nicely... [Roll Eyes]

Au revior, ma cherie!

(Legolas vanishes in a glittery cloud)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who was that? Ah, nevermind...

I did all those preparatory things you wanted me to do, Luna. I'm ready to go through with this thing.

I just hope I'm not making a big mistake.

Do I need to lie down or something?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

The room has been fully prepared. I just need to add one more touch.

(Luna holds out her hand, liquid silver begins to pour from the cracks. The silver splashes and plays until it molds its' self into a sphere. The sphere levitates to the center of the room and adheres to the rambles of the ceiling.)

That will completely isolate us. No communications will be allowed in or out and no person will allowed to enter or to leave.

You should be warned that this spell will not be pleasant, especially with us setting up a reverting incantation.

And yes, you should lie down.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Before we get to this....may I ask a question?

I had little interaction with Viviane and the Avalonians before I took off on...an extended mission. Everyone seems to know you, though. May I ask...are you Viviane in another aspect or another Avalonian who the LMB has worked with before?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

(Luna looks at him like he is a fool)

The only Viviane I know is the Lady of the Lake, she is a Child of Oberon as I am.

The pretender that came here and whom's place I took is a stranger to me, I have never met her.

Now stop stalling, we've wasted enough time.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sorry, just curious! I'm nervous, okay? <blushes>

<lies down>

Will this do? I don't have to be naked or anything, do I? <grins>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

What you have on will be fine, I doubt some stranger from the past will enjoy waking up nude with me in the room.

We shall begin once I have you situated. Relax yourself, keep your head back, close your eyes and slowly breath in and out.

(Luna walks around him until she is on his right side, she place her left hand on the center of his chest and her right hand on left shoulder. Her hands glow green, the light infuses into his skin where she is touching him.)

I will set in the incantation, first. This will not be enjoyable.

(Luna's mouth barely utters words, but she goes on and on, then, white light and wave that murk the air slither from her mouth, long and continuous and flow into Lard Lad's mouth. They force their way in, infusing into him in a way he has not felt before. The searing pain is apparent by the way he jerks his body and squints his eyes.)

It is time to begin searching through you past lives, until we find the first. Are you ready?

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.