Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot to add Clara, my Super-niece(6 months!). I still hope that later, I can introduce her to the wonder of Legion fandom!

-

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cute kids you have there FK. Platon is welcome to come and play at our house anytime. He'd fit right in with my kids.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:

Belinda and Keith -- What a wonderful photo and pose -- you both look so full of irrepressible fun, and Keith looks every bit the artist. (And I thought I was tall!) As a bonus, we get to see several pieces of art in the background too...

That photo is one of my least favourites as it makes my head look egg shaped! [lol]

It was fun posing for it, all the other pictures have one or the other of us cracking up laughing... maybe I should post them as they are more true to life.... [Smile]

And isn't it GREAT to actually be able to visuallise who we are talking to with rather than thinking of their avatars?

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Especially when yours has us looking up the Buddha's schnozz... [Wink] [lol]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frog Kid:
Ok,

since no one requested it: Me!

Hey David! You and Clara (and Tina, Platon, and Lucille) are all ultra-cute! Thanks for posting. [Smile]

[ January 11, 2004, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Stu,

Are you telling me I am as cute as my dog? [Wink]

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov 2004:
Especially when yours has us looking up the Buddha's schnozz... [Wink] [lol]

And what a gorgeous schnozz it is too...

Hey at least it isn't hairy... [Eek!]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Frog Kid:
Stu,

Are you telling me I am as cute as my dog? [Wink]

Well, I am currently canine, so I'm a bit biased toward dogs. [Wink]
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

LOL!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cute pics Frog Kid! That baby is gorgeous, and the pic with the dog playing with the cat is priceless [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Cute pics Frog Kid! That baby is gorgeous, and the pic with the dog playing with the cat is priceless [Wink]

Right. Now if only they could play out of the bed, it could be better(sometimes it ends in blood - for the dog).
[Eek!]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great pictures FG !!! it's good to be able to see the "real" you !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ok... let's try this...

-

hmmm... try as I might I couldn't get the image to pop up here with the "image" feature (got a little square box) so what am I doing wrong?

anyone anyone.... Bueller Bueller...

[ January 12, 2004, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Hmm, that didn't work either.

I think the reason you can't link to the image is because you have to be a member of Snapfish to see it -- so if you were able to link to it, you could view content there without being a member (thereby circumventing their rules).

For that reason, I can't see the pic at the link either, since I'm not a member... [Frown]

[ January 12, 2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL... I see you're about as puter literate as me

Stu that can't be right because I can see the image when I hit the link. I just thought the image would pop up in the post itself

[ January 12, 2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Bubble Wrap Boy ]

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.