Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Victorian Flirting Thread (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Victorian Flirting Thread
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Heavens!
My dear young lady!
What ever is the matter?
Is there something amiss? Please, whatever I can do to help, you need only say the word!
I'm afraid I was getting caught up in admiration of this fine poker.
It really IS magnificent! Such a thick sturdy shaft, feel the weight of it! See also how it is more bulbous at the end? This is a great help in penetration, you can really feel like you are doing some deep digging with this beauty!
I'm sure there must be a slot or niche somewhere that I can slide it into.
Ah! Here it is! There is an alcove beside the fireplace for just such a purpose. And look, there are also a set of coal tongs and a brush and pan set. How delightful.

Why! My dear, dear Mr Quislet! Are you in some distress? You look positivley stricken! Perhaps some of Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade has "gone down the wrong way?"
Oh my dear friend! Here, lay back on the sofa, I'm sure the others will kindly make room. Would it be at all inappropriate of me to offer to massage your temples? Perhaps I could loosen your collar stud for you?

The very least I can do is give your wrists a good vigorous rub.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr Crowds, you may need to utilise my sopha. I fear you my have overexerted yourself. There you go. Relax. I'll have my man fetch you some tea. I think Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade may be a bit much for you.

Mr Quislet seems to have recovered nicely. Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade was appropriate there. Now where did that nice Mr Lad Boy go? I so wish he would come by and assist. There's still plenty of room on the sopha.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Why my dear Mr Rockhopper!
Thank you, most kindly, for your solicitude but, please do not fret unduly. I assure you I am made of sterner stuff than this small emaciated frame would suggest.
Still thank you for your kindness. A pot of tea would indeed be most welcome and, if I may impose upon your kind and caring nature some more - I feel that if you were to gently massage my temples it would be most conducive towards my recovery.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, it has been some time since modesty and mild innuendo have shown their merry dance on Legion World.

Likewise, it has been entirely too long since our last waterside supper with riparian entertainments. Cook has prepared a sumptuous repast. Please do join me.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Rockhopper Lad,

I will overlook the faux pas of not getting an invitation delivered by one of your footmen. I presume the supper will commence at 8 O'Clock in the evening (the proper time for a fashionable supper). I will arrive at 7:30pm for a cocktail. Mind you that I normally do not imbibe, but one must be a gracious guest.

My cousin from the country is in town visiting with me. Would you mind terribly if he accompanies me?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Ah, Mr. Quislet, your invitation may have been carried away by a rogue breeze. It was quite a blustery day when my man was sent out.

Please do bring your kinsman. I should greatly enjoy the opportunity to make his acquaintance. I am certain that I shall find him as charming as his cousin.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Rockhopper Lad,

A thousand pardons for having publically pointed out the accidental misplacement of my invitation to your delightful supper.

My cousin is thrilled to be included to your supper. He is changing into his best suit. Seersucker, I'm afraid. This younger generation. A word of warning. Do not mention buttons in his present. He collects them and can go on and on about them. But otherwise, he is a charming healthy and robust country boy.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Where is that divan? I feel a fainting spell coming on and there doesn't seem to be a gentleman who could catch me around.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
*Waits, out of sight and quietly watching. Certain that Quis will eventually fall over and his patience will be rewarded by the amusing sight of RHL failing to catch him.*

**That does Not imply that he would interfere**

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Oh, my dear Mr Quislet, I do so apologise for my tardiness in catching you.

*Catches the swooning Quislet*

Ah. Here's that sopha.

*Carries Quislet to the sopha and deposits him gently.*

If you'll excuse me for a moment, Mr Quislet, I fear there is a person engaging in highly inappropriate behaviour nearby. I may be forced to do things I should not like to do in your presence.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me Mr. Rockhopper. I happened by in my search for Hrun and noticed that scoundrel, Gary Concord hiding out of sight,anxiously awaiting a calmity to strike. Noting that he most certainly did not belong here, I unceremoniously ushered him out.

I pray I did not overstep my authority.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Not at all, Mr Varalent. Mr. Concord had no business upsetting Mr. Quislet so. Thank you so very much for your assistance.

Whilst we wait for Mr. Quislet to come to, would you care for a drop of sherry? Perhaps some of Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oooohhh! The..the sherry in on the sideboard! *falls back onto sopha. Eyelids fluttering shut. Ankles demurly crossed*

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Maybe the MMB is just in a super-proper Victorian like phase (parlor games anyone!?). If so, the back-lash should be good.[/QB]
Peradventure Mr Ram Boy was referring to this very thread, I have decided to be so bold as to revive it.

There is some of Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade at the read should any care to join.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*Mr Ram Boy titters and blushes controllably*
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.