Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Victorian Flirting Thread (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Victorian Flirting Thread
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yaaaar! Avast, me hearties!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My dear Mr. Lard Lad, this is the Victorian Flirting Thread. I believe you may be looking for the "Talk Like a Pirate" Thread.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
er... [Embarrassed]

Sorry! [Frown]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Shiver me timbers!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not at all, dear boy.

Now, where did that nice Mr Ram Boy go? I was hoping he may care to partake of some of Aunt Ida's special lemonade.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*Hands Mr. Ram Boy a fan* You will find this helps to hide a blush (or flirtingly show a bit of a blush)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
* sets himself gently upon a davenport and begins to fan *

Thank you ever so much, Mr Quislet (you are indeed a gentleman). And yes, Mr. Rockhopper. I am a bit parched (excuse my language) and some of Aunt Ida's tonic sounds a delight! Simply a delight!

*sips*

I've never had the pleasure of meeting the good lady, but I have heard some wonderful things about her from my Aunt Flora.

*sips some more*

They used to do Charity work together on the Committee for the Beautification of the Avatars of the Glorious Former Posters of Legion World.

*puts down glass and grabs pitcher*

-hic- Truth be told, I never cared much for Aunt Flora. Bit of a holy terror that one. Why, Do you no, At her funerl i Was almost tempted to slap the hsit out of her in the casket -hic- Yup

*chugs*

Ididnt thoe...Shuld've...butididnt -hic-
Are yu hot? Its burnin up in here...and whats with this sofa...its REALLY REALLY RED. Ithink im gonna be sick...

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh My!!!!!

Jeeves!!! Please help Mr. Ram Boy to the WC. and please do be quick about it. I've just has the sopha re-upholstered in a red crushed velvet.

Oh all this excitement is too much for me. I feel a little faint Mr. Rockhopper Lad.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Oh, my dear Mr Quislet, please have a seat on the sopha whilst I fetch you a small glass of Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade--just a small glass, mind you. I shouldn't want for you to overindulge in such a frail state.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No, get the medicinal sherry on the sideboard. *Places back of wrist on forehead*

Oh, I knew I should not have left that pitcher of Aunt Ida's Special Lemon-ade out. Now I'm not one to talk but this is not the first time I heard of Mr. Ram Boy over-indulging. Were you at the last box lunch social?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Yes, I was there, but I shan't have any further discussion of Mr Ram Boy's vices. It would not befit your station, Mr. Quislet.

Ah, here is a nip of that medicinal sherry you so enjoy. Careful does it, now. Sip it daintily.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh thank you my dear Rockhopper Lad *takes a sip*

Won't you have a seat? *pats a spot on the sopha* You know Mother was not one to stand for wagging tongues. Still every now and then a good airing does wonders.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Arrrrr, maties! Swab the decks! Batten down the hatches! Yaaarrrr!!!

--------------------

Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Egads! What an uncouth ruffian! And what a ripe fragrance he brings too. *pulls out fan*
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*Mr Ram Boy returns revived and refreshed*

Mr Quislet and Mr Rockhopper, I can only express my sincere apologies for my uncivilized conduct earlier. I simply do not know what came over me. And might I add that your water closet is simply lovely. Indeed, it has the finest quality porcelain that I've had my head inside in quite a while.

*eyes the medicinal sherry but thinks twice about it*

Miss Teronna! How enchanting you look behind your fan. And Mr Lard Lad! What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I say, would that be a bottle of 75 proof spiced Jamaican rum in your trousers or are you just happy to be amongst such refined company?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.