Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Victorian Flirting Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Victorian Flirting Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Why, Paris... how delightful that you took note of my new trousers. I had them imported from Italy, you know, along with my *bashful titter* undergarments!

And the new divan is quite wonderful, a bit larger than the last one. Plenty of room for another fainter should the bare-wrist debaucheries overcome another gentleman's sensibilities.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
you think not!

Bare-wrist debaucheries? Fi!
However, we should be careful and keep in the Victorian mindset, or we might slip on the dangerous slope of the more libertine 18th Century... ALl those dangerous Liaisons

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
speaking of which, do you know that Prince Albert is introducing this new piece of jewelry which, once secured to a chain that you attach to your belt, help cancel that embarrassing bulge that frightens the ladies so much.

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I have forwarded a posse to you all containing forget me nots, white roses and moss. Which tells quiet a victorian tale.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wanders in wearing Geelong Football Club guernsey, sculling a tinnie of VB as he reads the Herald-Sun.
G'day mates. Who wants to nip down to the local for a few pots and some footy on the pub telly? There might be a few likely gals about we can crack onto, maybe take 'em for a spin in the ute?
Eyeballs those present as dots start to connect themselves even as palsies, faints and flushes erupt about the sitting room.
Ohhhhh. This is a 'Victorian England' Flirting Thread, not a 'Victorian Australian' Flirting Thread. My bloody mistake - Sorry 'bout that, lads & ladettes.
Backs out, mumbling incoherent Strine apologies.

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

My, this Star Boy fella looks a little rugged, but he says he comes from one of the colonies... that probably explains it.

However, I have to admit that those rugged colonists have such an inherent charm to them that I could easily show a wrist or two for them [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
Wanders in wearing Geelong Football Club guernsey, sculling a tinnie of VB as he reads the Herald-Sun.
G'day mates. Who wants to nip down to the local for a few pots and some footy on the pub telly? There might be a few likely gals about we can crack onto, maybe take 'em for a spin in the ute?
Eyeballs those present as dots start to connect themselves even as palsies, faints and flushes erupt about the sitting room.
Ohhhhh. This is a 'Victorian England' Flirting Thread, not a 'Victorian Australian' Flirting Thread. My bloody mistake - Sorry 'bout that, lads & ladettes.
Backs out, mumbling incoherent Strine apologies.

Ooohh! *Collapses on divan. Back of the wrist to forehead*

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

here here, Sir Quis... I have salts with me...

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*cracks one eye open and whispers* the sherry

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps a touch of sherry would be appropriate, don't you think?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It is fortifying. My doctor recommends a drop now and then.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet and Vee, I have a special bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream, left in my quarters by the former occupant - a deceased spinster. Would you care to join me?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I have to say, I only imbibe for medicinal purposes only. My throat does seem a little sore. Is this Harvey's Bristol Cream good for sore throats?

--------------------

Pariscub
Deputy

I do no know. However, I could also warm some absinth...

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh Mr. Pariscub, are you an artiste? I hear that absinthe is most popular among the bohemian set.

--------------------

This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.