Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » How Many Legion Worlders Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How Many Legion Worlders Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
One person would bump any past threads containing the words "light bulb".

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Light bulb graemlin!

[Brainiac 5] <--- this will do in the meantime

[ March 10, 2006, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Then a minimum of a dozen posters would gripe about how the new DCMBs suck and at least one would complain about how he can't even log into the DCMBs anymore.

Hey! I resemble that remark!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Then a minimum of a dozen posters would gripe about how the new DCMBs suck and at least one would complain about how he can't even log into the DCMBs anymore.

Hey! I resemble that remark!
[Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
8 blogs to link to the original "Lightbulb Controversy" post as proof that Legion World is full of 'lunatic fringe die hard Bouncing Boy fans' and 7 other blogs to link to the same post and proclaim the brilliance and creativity of the posters on LW.

Then Steve wacker sends an e-mail to Scott and Gary asking them politely to remove the "Light bulb thread" because the art hasn't been okayed for release over the internet yet.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
and this is all assuming that this discussion dosn't take place in "Kill This Thread"...because if it did multiply everything said previously by 3. (4 during the high posting season)
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And at least three posters would somehow relate their character's "hook" to light bulbs.

BTW, penguin scientists have learned that the light bulb in the refrigerator does indeed go off when you shut the door.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm mostly amazed at the fact that penguins use refrigerators...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Squid spoils easily.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
And at least three posters would somehow relate their character's "hook" to light bulbs.

BTW, penguin scientists have learned that the light bulb in the refrigerator does indeed go off when you shut the door.

Now you're being ridiculous. Does my ass look fat in the light of the new bulbs?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I think I'm mostly amazed at the fact that penguins use refrigerators...

And the refrigeraters they used in the 60s were much better than the ones they used from 1994 to 2004. [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The sixties, seventies, and eighties all boasted some classic refrigerators. And some of my favorite models were produced from 1989-1994, though they were a bit over-ambitious for their own good. Fortunately, the refrigerator manufacturers have brought back enough of the classic elements to keep me satisfied, if not completely happy, with the current models. [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Then there's this beauty here!

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
How many Legion Worlders would it take to carry that refrigerator to my basement?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Has it been six months already? Did that light bulb ever get changed?

~The Forum Lurker

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.