Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Ask Fanfic Lady (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Ask Fanfic Lady
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cali, your question's not showing up on my computer. Could you please post it again?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Stealth, who's your favorite PAD X-Factor character? And how'd you get into comics, anyway?

And, also... what's your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, good. This time it showed up.

My favorite PAD X-Factor character is Monet. I love how she always says exactly what she's thinking and how she's more vulnerable than she appears.

I got into comics in two phases. Phase one was the funny-animal comics that my parents would buy me as a kid (they wouldn't allow me to have "serious" comics.) In my early teens, I thought I had "outgrown" comics, but in my late teens, I read Marvel's 50th Anniversary glossy hardcover book, and that's what got me into superheroes (both Marvel and DC) and other "serious" comics.

My favorite Jelly Belly is cherry. I love almost any kind of cherry-flavored candy or cherry-flavored drink. Mmmmm, just thinking about it makes me crave some.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth,

Now that you are pass 1000 posts will you continue to answer questions?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Save this thread for #2000.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Quis,

I will definitely continue to answer questions. Ask away, folks.

Cramer,

# 2000 is too far away. I'd rather live in the moment.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Then what are you doing right this moment?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Let's see if I can stump Stealth. Curve, Catherine Wheel, The Darling Buds, Voice of the Beehive, Throwing Muses. Who doesn't belong in this line up.(sorry if it's too obvious)

The Catherine Wheel - they're the only ones who don't/didn't have a female vocalist.

I'm here to help.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Quis, right now I'm trying to decide which out of 20 CDs to play.

OM, thanks for the help. I was curious about what the answer to that question was.

And I just thought of something: though I've never listened to anything by Catherine Wheel and don't know anything about them, the phrase "Catherine Wheel" appears in Julian Cope's "Bandy's Last Jump" and in Simple Minds' "Colours Fly and Catherine Wheel."

[ May 18, 2007, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Stealth ]

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ooops, I forgot about that Stealth, sorry. And Bingo O'Miner.

Stealth, which of the twenty CDs did you choose and why?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Ram Boy, I chose the Alias soundtrack because Michael Giacchino came up with such a fresh and exciting take on spy thriller music, and because I want to remind myself of one of my favorite shows (for its first four seasons, at least.)

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Stealth,

did you find out about Catherine Wheel?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Quis,

not yet, but thanks for reminding me. Once I'm done catching up on the latest posts, I'll go over to trouserpress.com (awesome site) and look up Catherine Wheel.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth, what sort of question would you like to be asked that no one has asked yet?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Um...

Maybe something like this:

What cool Spanish-language comics did I get to read thanks to growing up in South America?

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.