Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Guess Why? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Guess Why?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've had a good amount but not quite enough. I'm thinking of having a late night cup o' Joe actually as we speak. I love coffee in the late hours but now that I'm getting all old and stuff I can't get right to sleep after.

Next poster will be see this thread is bumped and will want to reacquaint themself with it.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I did see the thread and think that I hadn't looked at in awhile, so yes!

The next poster will post here because the thread will have fallen off page one and they want to bump it back.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, its still on page one.

The next poster will post because they never posted here before.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Not really, though I should have used an Alt ID to do that.

The next poster will see this thread's lower post count than the others and post because they are more apt to post to lower post count threads than higher ones.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... well you've convinced me that's a good reason to post, so I guess I will!

The next poster will post because they want to be the first alt-ID to post to this thread.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I haven't seen Mantis in years...

The next poster will be mad that I didn't use an ALT ID and will chastise me for it.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Honestly I don't really care.

The next poster, however, will post with an alt-ID to avoid my chastisement!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Possibly if you buy into the whole "Cobalt Kid is really a shared alt ID of several old LMBers + Eryk" theory that I once used on an unsuspecting newbie.

The next poster, however, will post because they realize He Who Wanders will shortly be taking post counts for the month of March and wants to get that post count up closer to the magical 1,000 mark.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Definitely!

The next poster will post because they've seen me posting, and it's put them in the mood to post on the threads I posted on!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep!

Next poster will, however, be using an alt-ID!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Er, I've changed my name from "Lardi" to "Officer Taylor" recently. That count? [shrug]

Next poster will be pondering the answer!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Indeed! I would say it half-counts, as to be non-committal in my response.

The next poster, however, will totally ignore this conversation and be more concerned about a current popular musician they intend to lampoon on Legion World!

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that you mention it, I have been thinking about how Green Day is the only rock band left that can still sell out stadiums -- WHICH MEANS THAT THEY'VE BECOME EXACTLY WHAT PUNK ROCK ORIGINALLY SET OUT TO DESTROY, SO THEY MUST DIE, DIE, DIE!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

The next poster will be a lot mellower than me.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
That should not be too difficult.

The next poster will be wondering why Cobie loves sheep.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Always. [Roll Eyes]

The next poster will be wondering why I enable Cobie.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.