Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lash and Boy Zombie's Love Factory (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Lash and Boy Zombie's Love Factory
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Don't spit so fast, Lash! You and your army of evil orange-plah-clah-hen-peh-wha? may be tough, but these Girl Scouts are from Femnaz!

How you like them cookies?

I plan to distract them by firing prayer-rockets, then steal their space-cookies!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
*yawn*

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Stealing Girl Scout cookies is pretty darn evil.

You haven't quite passed Zsa Zsa Gabor on the Evil-Meter, but you're getting there.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
*yawn*

yeah. he's such a poser. you'd think he took his lessons from Abin alts.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
yeah. he's such a poser. you'd think he took his lessons from Abin alts.

You just know that after a decent cup of coffee he'll be all good again.

I, on the other hand, am and always will be Snark Champion of Legion World.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Hero who occasionally, but not often, wields incredible power gets bored and turns evil.

Wasn't this an I Love Lucy episode?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Hmm. Hero who occasionally, but not often, wields incredible power gets bored and turns evil.

Wasn't this an I Love Lucy episode?

That's the one where Fred Mertz finds the Ebony Blade, right?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fred Mertz IS Bloodwraith!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hang on a minute. I got it confused with the one where Ethel finds the Emerald Eye of Ekron.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Don't spit so fast, Lash! You and your army of evil orange-plah-clah-hen-peh-wha? may be tough, but these Girl Scouts are from Femnaz!

I plan to distract them by firing prayer-rockets, then steal their space-cookies!
Watch out for the moon!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:

Watch out for the moon!
True. You never know when Astronaut Jones will show up.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that I think of it, maybe it was I Married Joan. Or The Big Valley. Or Adam-12. Or Good Times. Those shows all blur together.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Who can forget the very special Good Times episode where Janet Jackson plays a little girl posessed by an evil super-computer? That's where Paul Levitz got the idea for Danielle Foccart.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

That really sheds some light on Janet's poor choices later in life, doesn't it?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
By which you mean Justin Timberlake?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.