Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Boring. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Boring.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gorroim bored!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Favorite anagram for "boring" = Gin Orb!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gob Nir

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What language are you guys speaking? [Wink]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Why, we're speaking in Drowpuedamatsopanamanian, of course.

--------------------

future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that a language spoken in an Eastern Europe country?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Nah, if I felt like playing up my Eastern European heritage, I'd start talking with the accent Kate Beckinsale used in "Van Helsing."

Without Kate's performance, "Van Helsing" would have been completely...boring.

Isn't it nice how threads come full circle?

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey folks, just popped in from the other thread to see what was up over here.....

<silence>

...yeah.

OK then.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<space crickets chirping in the distance>

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course, no one can actually hear crickets in space, so they may not be chirping at all. They may just be simulating chirping. Like movie actors simulate sex, or something like that. Or maybe it's soundless chirping, like the invisible yellow that once was used against Green Lantern. Or maybe . . .

WAKE UP WHILE I'M LECTURING YOU!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Zzzzzzzz!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm not bored. This is certainly more pleasant than The Thread that Hates You.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Of course, no one can actually hear crickets in space, so they may not be chirping at all. They may just be simulating chirping. Like movie actors simulate sex, or something like that. Or maybe it's soundless chirping, like the invisible yellow that once was used against Green Lantern. Or maybe . . .

WAKE UP WHILE I'M LECTURING YOU!

What? Did you say something about sex?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Boring? Why, did something happen to Regis Philbin?
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I think he got lost in Alan Moore's beard
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.