Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope the last guy wasn't Emu-sculated.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
ouch.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I s'pose the emu avatar could constitute a pecker substitute.... [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Huh, I'm in the top 40. I can't wait for the Casey Kasem announcement!

Also, I post too much...

Doh, I just posted again!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
My plan to outlast EDE until 12/21/12 continues to work!

cleome and future king will probably be No. 1 and No. 2 by then, in any case.

(Hm. Maybe the secret to heavy posting these days is lower case letters.)

[LOL]

Well, I'm just glad I finally made it into the top 100!
Thanks for posting the results on here. I am very proud of all my hard work lately!!!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Huh, I'm in the top 40. I can't wait for the Casey Kasem announcement!

[Kasem]Rising a notch to number 38 is a poster named after the Egyptian god of deserts, storms, and foreigners . . . the one and only SET.[/Kasem]

quote:
Also, I post too much...

No, you need to post MORE!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

Thanks for posting the results on here. I am very proud of all my hard work lately!!!

You're welcome. It's always nice to see hard work pay off. [Yes]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I refuse to be labeled! I am not hot anything, just ask my wife. I don't believe in lists. Lists are not real, just a popular mass hysterical sighting. LISTS ARE THE DEVILS' WORK! THEY'S EVIL I TELLS YA.

beside, I'm only around 30 on the list after 8 years here. <sniff> I don't know, I try and I try and I try but... WHERE'S THE LOVE PEOPLE, FOR THE LOVVA ME, WHERE'S THE LOVE?! IT'S JUST NOT RIG...

*We interrupt this post to tell you that the poster known as Rickshaw1 is under serious medical constrictions at this point. When the snot ends and the cough syrup wears off, please ignore him anyway. That is all.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Getting greedy in your illness, Rick? [Smile]

IIRC, you've only been in the Top 40 since Fall 2009. Good things take time.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hmmm?] The more I think about it, I think it was Penis Eradicater Lass (not [i]Lad]/i]), so I think mayhap Lash is okay. (meanwhile we just need to pray that PEL's secret I.D. isn't cleome! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Getting greedy in your illness, Rick? [Smile]

IIRC, you've only been in the Top 40 since Fall 2009. Good things take time.

*NOBODY knows, the trouble I seen...

Pooooooooooo

SPaghetti!

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
[Hmmm?] The more I think about it, I think it was Penis Eradicater Lass (not [i]Lad]/i]), so I think mayhap Lash is okay. (meanwhile we just need to pray that PEL's secret I.D. isn't cleome! [Eek!]

All those "eradications" suffered by my various and sundry ex-bosses were caused by vengeful mistresses and/or an over-reliance on extremely tight underthings. (And at their age, too! Tsk!) So don't believe the hype, LMB!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I really have to step up my game to stay ahead of Cleome (probably not gonna happen)!

Yeah, and this was supposed to be a cutback month for her while she concentrates on her art! [Big Grin]
It took me 31 days just to find my art supplies under the pile of cra-- er, valuable property that had engulfed the studio floor.

Incidentally, despite my highly questionable sense of cleanliness and order, the rumors that Abin Quank was almost killed by a falling wok while having a cup of Postum in the kitchen at Chez Cleome last year are entirely false.

Click Here For A SpoilerIt wasn't Postum. It was decaf. And that stuff stuck to the inside of the mug? Purely decorative, I assure you. Anyway Quank's doctor says he's fine now.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never really been "Top" anything before so this is an honour I will cherish always! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

P-feh. Hot is a state of mind. I ain't never been hot. Or cool for that matter.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.