Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill This Thread VI: The 24-Hour Version, Part II (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Kill This Thread VI: The 24-Hour Version, Part II
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
I really really need to increase my typing speed.

Or, just let the typo's go when I post as Abin...

Sunday dinner? Vegan Meatloaf sounds good.

So what you're saying is that you're abstaining from the vote then?

I'm adding a new rule to the new rule I added: Those who abstain from voting don't win any cake or pie even if they do succeed in killing the thread.

Ppphht.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As far as actual prizes go, as a special limited time offer, if this thread is killed by December 31st by someone who lives in the Continental United States, I will ship them a batch of my famous Toll House Cookies. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
quote:
I really really need to increase my typing speed.

Or, just let the typo's go when I post as Abin...

Sunday dinner? Vegan Meatloaf sounds good.

So what you're saying is that you're abstaining from the vote then?

I'm adding a new rule to the new rule I added: Those who abstain from voting don't win any cake or pie even if they do succeed in killing the thread.

Ppphht.

I voted, I just didn't vote for your preferred choices. And I didn't want any cake or pie anyway...

thibbbbt...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
As far as actual prizes go, as a special limited time offer, if this thread is killed by December 31st by someone who lives in the Continental United States, I will ship them a batch of my famous Toll House Cookies. [Big Grin]

My money's on Emily. I hear it's those newer members who really possess the killer instinct.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
I voted, I just didn't vote for your preferred choices. And I didn't want any cake or pie anyway...

thibbbbt...

No 3RD Parties allowed! Everyone knows they ruin everything!

And if you don't eat cake or pie, how do you keep your evening cup of tea from getting lonely? Tsk!

--------------------

Abin Quank

quote:
quote:

thibbbbt...

No 3RD Parties allowed! Everyone knows they ruin everything!

And if you don't eat cake or pie, how do you keep your evening cup of tea from getting lonely? Tsk!

Simple, I drink coffee. Darden drinks the tea. Jen bakes wonderful biscuts. Comprende?

THBBBBBT!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cup of tea, cup of tea, cup of tea...

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
These Toll House Cookies, by the way, are the ones that are always requested for me to bring to social functions. I always give every member of the choir I'm in a little bag of them on Christmas Eve.

They're great on their own, or, as a special treat, with vanilla ice cream. Sadly, I will be unable to ship vanilla ice cream, but it is readily available at most supermarkets.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
My money's on Emily. I hear it's those newer members who really possess the killer instinct.

As Emma Frost once said, "Breeding darling, breeding." I have super-villains going back in my family tree for centuries.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
These Toll House Cookies, by the way, are the ones that are always requested for me to bring to social functions. I always give every member of the choir I'm in a little bag of them on Christmas Eve.

They're great on their own, or, as a special treat, with vanilla ice cream. Sadly, I will be unable to ship vanilla ice cream, but it is readily available at most supermarkets.

[Drool]

As Cookie Monster would say, "COWABUNGA!"

--------------------

Abin Quank

Hasn't he been retconned as Veggie-Monster?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

quote:
Hasn't he been retconned as Veggie-Monster?

No, his exact words were, "Cookie is now...SOMETIMES food."

--------------------

cleome46

I'm still pondering what kind of Special Guest Emma Frost would be on Sesame Street.

I hope she at least keeps her midsection covered. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I haven't seen Sesame Street in many years. My understanding is that it is but a shadow of its former self. [Frown]

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Emma: "The word for today is 'Telepathy,' spelled D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E." [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.