Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Victorian Flirting Thread (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Victorian Flirting Thread
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You shall not pass!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear me! A room full of dashing young gentlemen AND a full pitcher of Aunt Ida's!

I shall immediately send my coach for Miss Cleome.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Miss Fat Cramer, forgive my forwardness in saying so, but you are such a Samaritan.

Oh! and wouldn't it be wondrous if, when Miss Cleome arrives, you and her entertain us with your charming rendition of Delibes' Flower Duet !

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, I should think it lovely were to we have a chamber concert here in the drawing-room. Peradventure, I may be persuaded to favour the company with one of Master Händel's recitatives or airs. And Mister Ram Boy, what we be your contribution to the evening's diversion? I know for certain that you are quite the talent.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[realizes that she has no suitable costume for Victorian Flirting. Surely even a married lady should not appear at such occasions in a tea gown and satin slippers, particularly if there are gentlemen present]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
My Dear Miss Cleome,

We are a bit informal here. All you need now is a fan to look coyly over. If you don't have one, I have several that you can choose from.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Why, Mr. Quislet - are those your fans which Mr. Ram Boy has taken to perform some dance in the smoking room?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
My Dear Miss Cramer,

None of my fans are big enough for Mr. Ram-Boy's performances. Have you tried the cucumber finger sandwiches?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Braaaaaaaaaains!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My dear Mister Lard, I fear you are having difficulty adjusting to the environs in which you find yourself. Perhaps a bit of Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade will supply you with needed succour.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

The cucumber sandwiches are delightful. I was so looking forward to Mr. Ram Boy's dance. It seems you young men are always dashing off to have wrestling matches in the upper chambers, which is not suitable entertainment for ladies.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahh, glad to see that you are enjoying Mr. Quislet's delicious cucumber sandwiches, Miss Fat Cramer. (Yes, Mister Lard, they do render one almost entirely incomprehensible.)

Now, my newest dance - in which I interpret classic figures from antique urns - is called the "Pump-Pumpeii", and will begin as soon as I find a volunteer to play the role of Ganymede.

Mister Lard! You seem flexible enough!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

My, but it has been a while since propriety and suggestion have reigned supreme in these environs.

As always, the sopha awaits and Aunt Ida has made a fresh batch of her special lemonade.

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that Mr. Ram (Boy, can he dance) has completed his performance I believe the gentlemanly thing to do is to give up my comfy seat on the sopha and offer a large glass of Aunt Ida's lemonade to "Ganymede."

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.