Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Victorian Flirting Thread (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Victorian Flirting Thread
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't forget to loosen his sock garters, Mr Brainiac! They may be impeding his circulation!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Ram Boy! How good of you to assist us. Would you assist me in awakening Mr. Quislet?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[thinks to self, while dusting and straightening in the parlor:]

Ah, he seems to be breathing a tad more easily now! What with Mr. Brainiac and Mr. Ram Boy staying so close upon the sopha! Judging from everyone's rosy cheeks, it must have been quite the tumultuous evening, though! Heavens!

I'll just cover them up with this swansdown throw, and leave the snifter close at hand should they need any liquid courage upon awakening!

One does enjoy the robust attentions of the stronger sex, and yet I can't help but wondering when Miss Cramer and Miss Fanfic might favor us with a visit once again... I had best make sure that the guest rooms are stocked with enough iris-bedecked fans and lavender sachets, just in case...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I think I shall take a stroll along the canal. The willows are lovely this time of year. I trust none shall look at me askance should I eschew my topper, for it is a glorious day and the sunshine is most welcome.

My dear Mr. Fellow, none shall look at you askance. I daresay we all agree you add quite splendidly to the scenery.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

Ah, he seems to be breathing a tad more easily now! What with Mr. Brainiac and Mr. Ram Boy staying so close upon the sopha! Judging from everyone's rosy cheeks, it must have been quite the tumultuous evening, though! Heavens!

I'll just cover them up with this swansdown throw, and leave the snifter close at hand should they need any liquid courage upon awakening!

Ms. Cleome, I must say I do appreciate your thoughtfulness. We had quite a nice nap on the sopha. I must thank you with some homemade pasta, I do hope you find the sauce's flavor is delicate enough?

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Would the gracious host be kind enough to indulge us with her presence for an afternoon tea?
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Please allow me to bring some petit fours. Cook has a scrumptious new recipe incorporating Aunt Ida's Special Lemonade.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

My, what a marvelous idea. I have just the perfect casserole to go along with your delightful contribution, Mr. Quislet.

Mr. Blaze, would you be so kind as to help me in the kitchen?

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
That would be such an honor, Mr. IB.

Would you find it too much if I request your assistance in removing my vest as I get ready to help you in the kitchen?

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. I.B., thank you kindly. The pasta was delightful. You must share the recipe with my dear Molly, for future social events, please!

Gentlemen, I have arranged for us to have tea on the veranda, where we might enjoy the first of the late spring roses.

Do join me when you are through upstairs with your games of vests, paddles and other manly pursuits, if you like. I am attired in a new tea gown of mauve, with ecru lace. Also, dear Molly has outdone herself on the tea sandwiches. Miss Cramer has, in addition, sent over some divine strawberry tarts.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

My dear Miss Cleome, it would be my pleasure to not only share said recipe with Miss Molly. I shall demonstrate to her how to prepare it!

My goodness, but we must invite dear Miss Cramer over to our delightful little tea party. and may I say your tea gown looks simply marevelous!

And do pardon the sweat. Assisting Mr. Blaze with his vest was surprisingly tiring.

--------------------

This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.