Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys got me drunk again! Anyone else wanna dance on the roof?

Yeah, shake it, shake it!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wake up IB! You're blocking the diving board.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

You could always push me in, you know. Just a suggestion.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Not without your waterwings, kiddo.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Okay, I know you can swim, Vee, so in you go ////PUSH////.

He's so easy to knock off balance when he's giggling.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I sure hope Sharky isn't in THIS pool.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

He's not but if I get my hands on FC, she better watch out! Wow! The water's wonderful!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Mewl**

Collar... Must get off...

**Mew...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Stoopid Cat, where have you been? What's the matter? Come here, is that collar bothering you? Let me take it off for you...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient I'm looking for a linked metal collar you may have removed from Stoopid Cat. I need to deliver that collar to Dr. K. Nine's research facility so it can be examined. It may be the root cause of Stoopid cat's recent problems.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(And it looks so good on him!)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank goodness Stoopid Cat has the wonderfully brave and noble Spaced Ranger to look out for him.

We can all sleep well now in the sure knowledge that our favourite feline deputy leader will be taken good care of.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

This is confusing. Now Space Ranger seems to be trying to help Stoopid Cat. Is this a feint to dull our suspicions?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Ladies, ladies, I'm so glad that you are taking such an interest in Stoopid Cat's welfare. Please be assured that he is resting comfortably in Dr. K. Nine's fine facility. In fact the last time I saw him he was sleeping rather soundly and comfortably.

(a little chloroform in the catnip will do that!)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
Ha! I'm on your tail Mr. Ranger! Watching my human all these months on Legion World has certainly paid off in this emergancy!

I must say, he has a very nice place here! I may have to claim the Villa as my permanent residence here!

*purrrrrrrrr*

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.